[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: himitsu
Forum Index » Profile for himitsu » Messages posted by himitsu

There's BIG delay on the push notification!
Finally recv now!

Thanks!
I manage to get the device token now, however not able to recv the push notification from the server!

In the push campaign page, I've input following message:
Start Time = now
Push Duration : All at once With in
Message Language : Single Language
Device Language : All
Push Environment : Testing
Testing Device Token : The device token
Platform: android

After i click the "Test" button, it says "Message Sent" but still not recv anything to the device.

I've register an account in the demo apps, and click on "Start recving Push message" [it show "Start receive push message success"], however there's nothing being push to this device.

Is there a problem on the server push service? Or anything I need to do to receive the push message??

Please advise.
This testing must test with device instead of simulator.
Problem solved.

Thanks
Hi,

I've upload the API key and download the demo to try as well. However it's still doesn't get the Device Token. Please advise.

The instruction did write about: After setup the push service, you can start coding on Fantastic Push API.
May I know how to setup the push service?

I've configure the sender id from here, the XXXXXXXXXXXX: https://code.google.com/apis/console/#project:XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for your assistant.
I'm facing same issue

V/GCMRegistrar(83: Registering app xxxx of senders xxxx
However didn't get any Device Token from the LogCat.

I've follow the instruction for the implementation. I able to get the banner on this afternoon, however now not able to get the banner ads as well.

May I know how to upload the API KEY to the server?
Obtain the API KEY and GCM sender ID. Upload the API KEY to our server. Note that you do not need to import gcm.jar as it is already included in our SDK. After setup the push service, you can start coding on Fantastic Push API.

Thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for himitsu » Messages posted by himitsu
Go to: