[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Henry
Forum Index » Profile for Henry » Messages posted by Henry
Hi, our app version 1.0 was originally submitted on FantasticX (after released on appstore). Recently our app has just been updated to version 1.1 and it has been released on appstore.

here's my questions:

1. do we require to update on FantasticX developers' profile page (app list) ?
2. if we have updated from version 1.0 to version 1.1 on fantasticX, does it affect our download count and the result (for contest) ?

any reply? btw, since you mentioned the push notification works fine, may i know if the test push is ok?
I have sent an email about a week ago, have not received your reply yet on the advice for push notification for iOS. please reply.
yes, it's under development. and we did press on Test. with token. everything is right except i am still unable to receive push notification. can i ask a question, if device is registered successfully, does it mean the push is supposed to work?
even revoked and redownloaded the app key and provisioning. still no news. please advise.
everytime i start the app, device token will display on the console, i reckon that would be the token id for me to test push. after inserting it, press TEST, i do not get the push notification.

p12 ok. device registered successfully ok. provisioning ok. receive push notification NOT OK. please assist.

checked the ssl key, all correct. now, tell me on the fantasticx push page. inserted the token key. selected TESTING option. should i press the TEST button or Submit button? I have tried both, non is working.
please advise if the push notification is working ok ? i have tried since noon, till now no notification. thanks.
report says it crashes at SDASIFormDataRequest. Please check attachment and advise. Can't even click on attachment button to attache the report image. please assist.
yeah i have the exact same error msg ... did you manage to solve the problem ?
Followed every step to register. app code and key are definitely right. no error msg. still not showing the device token registered msg on console.
please advice.
currently we have only 1 red icon with our app name in our profile on fantasticx website. how can i add another app to it?
thanks admin. well noted.
thanks. overlooked the requirement. updating now to get it worked.
btw, does the sdk support xcode 3.2.5 ?
Forum Index » Profile for Henry » Messages posted by Henry
Go to: