[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: tobytaro
Forum Index » Profile for tobytaro » Messages posted by tobytaro
still can't get any user in App Users List.
I can use push notification for my iPhone app before.
But it didn't work since yesterday.
Is there something wrong in server?
FX Support wrote:We are investigating

still investigating?
support@getaroundcity.com wrote:We received this warning when submitting the app

"The app references non-public selector in <app_name>.app/<app_name>: ignore:"

Please see if this warning is related to your SDK... (We do not receive this warning before we integrated with your SDK)

me too
I ran two demo on two different iPhone. I registered two different accounts and login.
But the app user lists showed nothing on two different iPhone.
I ran FantasticSDKDemo on my iPhone. I registered a new account. It show failure. But when I registered again, it show that the userID has been used?
Finally I managed to register another account. But sometimes it does work. The console window showed " FantasticSDKDemo[825:15203] IMAccountDidGetMyProfile : (null)".
So I wonder if something wrong in the IM servers.
Thank you for your reply. My app is not open. But it still can't receive the push notification.
I also enter the password after I upload the aps_development.cer. It's still not working.

And I want to know if I use the pushNotification feature, will you sent messages to users of my app without my permission?
I have already used the sdk, got the iDevice token, and upload the aps_development.cer.
But my iphone can't receive pushnotifications when I test in this webside (http://www.fantasticx.com/listPushNotification.action).

And I want to know if I use the pushNotification feature, will you sent messages to users of my app without my permission?

Forum Index » Profile for tobytaro » Messages posted by tobytaro
Go to: