[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: aliciahuang
Forum Index » Profile for aliciahuang » Messages posted by aliciahuang
If there's one thing NFL teams hate more than losses,Authentic John Ross Jersey, it's "distractions." So when Steelers receiver Antonio Brown flipped a Gatorade bucket on the sideline during the Steelers' victory over the Ravens on Sunday -- he was mad that Ben Rothlisberger didn't spot him on a wide-open route -- he created an immediate controversy.

Antonio Brown was not happy on the Steelers sideline. pic.twitter.com/zadJQFqGt2

— Dan Levy (@DanLevyThinks) October 1,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, 2017

Brown did his best to end the firestorm Friday. He revealed that he spoke with both Roethlisberger and offensive coordinator Todd Haley to clear the air. He also expressed regret for his antics.

"You've got to do a better job of controlling emotions,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey," Brown said,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, per ESPN. "I don't want to wake up and turn on the TV and you guys are talking about me throwing a tantrum. We should be talking about Ben and a lot of guys who had a great game, the Steelers winning a big game."

Brown also said he was glad Roethlisberger called him out. Earlier this week, Roethlisberger called Brown's outburst "unfortunate." Steelers coach Mike Tomlin also called Brown's acton a "mistake."

Brown acknowledged his mistake on Friday.

"It's not about me. It's about the Steelers,Womens John Ross Jersey," Brown said. "We all make mistakes as players. Sometimes I might miss a read. I don't see Ben throwing me under the bus if I drop the ball or if I run the wrong route or didn't get my depth. I don't see him kicking the cooler. It's no excuse for my behavior. I'm glad[Roethlisberger] did what he did. He called me out. As a general of our team,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, he has every right to call anything out. ... I'm just grateful we have a great leader who's forgiving and accommodating and willing to talk to me."

And so,Womens Jim Brown Jersey, hopefully that ends the controversy. Brown,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, arguably the best receiver in football,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey, probably shouldn't have reacted the way that he did. But it's not a big deal. Football is an emotional sport. Stuff like this happens. The Steelers will move on and Brown will see plenty of more chances to catch open touchdowns from Roethlisberger.

And for what it's worth,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey, Brown was open.
As if the 0-4 Browns didn’t need more motivation to win this weekend, the Jets’ social media team offered some up Friday. In the early afternoon, the official Jets Twitter account put up a post intended to troll Cleveland.

The post was a cartoon picture based on the Browns’ alternative logo of a tenacious dog. In the Jets’ post, the cartoon dog has a sad face, wearing both a post-surgical ‘cone of shame’ and a collar with a Jets charm on it. Beneath the cartoon was a single word: “Sit.”

The Jets deleted the post about an hour later. According to the Associated Press, the post was re-tweeted 300 times in that hour.

Bowles couldn’t have been happy with that. On Thursday he said that the Jets, at 2-2, have “nothing to brag about.”

The Demario Davis who came back, in trade from Cleveland,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, for a second stint with the Jets has been very good so far. The linebacker has taken well to calling the defensive signals and leads the Jets with 49 tackles.

Davis,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey, who left the Jets after the 2015 season and signed a two-year deal with the Browns,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, was acquired in June for Calvin Pryor.

“He’s meant a lot. He’s been a vocal leader,Womens Drew Brees Jersey,” head coach Todd Bowles said. “His overall leadership and understanding of the game has helped out the younger guys a lot.”

Davis sees the difference in his play from the last time he was a Jet.

“Night and day — you turn on the tape you can see it,” he said. “I’m better in a lot of ways, as far as a personal standpoint and a player standpoint. I think if you look at it you can see it. …[In Cleveland] I grew as a person and I grew as a player. Being there I think everything kind of helped me be more prepared for this season right here.”

He wasn’t sure how he was going to feel going back to face the Browns on Sunday.

shake their hands,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey,“I won’t know until Sunday when I’m out there,” he said. “I’m tight with a lot of guys there. I’ll see those guys after the game,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, show some love.”

Defensive lineman Kony Ealy again was unable to practice because of a shoulder injury and will not play Sunday. He said he had gone for X-rays and doesn’t believe it will keep him out for a second game.

“It’s something that’s going to be ready to go next week,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,” he said. “I’m doing the things necessary and taking precautions that nothing is nicked up.”

who was suspended the first four weeks,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey,RB Matt Forte (knee,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, toe) missed another day of practice and is out for Sunday’s game,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, as are LB Josh Martin (ankle) and CB Darryl Roberts (hamstring). CB Juston Burris (foot) and DE Muhammad Wilkerson (shoulder) were limited and are listed as questionable. … Bowles said he has not decided whether WR Jalin Marshall, will be activated for the game.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- Raiders quarterback Derek Carr was limited for a second consecutive practice Friday and coach Jack Del Rio declined to say what,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey, if any,Womens David Johnson Jersey, role Carr will have this weekend against the Baltimore Ravens.

Carr broke a bone in his back late in the third quarter of Oakland's 16-10 loss in Denver this past Sunday. He was initially diagnosed with back spasms but the injury was later revealed to be a transverse process fracture.

Del Rio indicated that Carr would miss the Baltimore game and possibly up to six weeks but the fourth-year quarterback was cleared for light practice Thursday and Friday and is listed as questionable.,Earlier this week

Carr leads a long list of players on the injury list. Del Rio declined to discuss any of them.

''Before you even have to ask,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey, there are a lot of question marks on the injury report and that's what they are,'' Del Rio said. ''I'm not going to really talk about injuries and what we may and may not do or who we may or may not play or when and all that kind of stuff, when we're going to utilize people. Not going to get into all of that.

''We do have a number of people who are questionable. We have time before we tee it up. They'll remain a question mark until we make the final decision.''

Manuel has started seven games since his rookie season and will be tasked with trying to jump-start an offense that has been held to 10 points in each of the last two weeks.,The Raiders have already named EJ Manuel as the starter for Sunday. The 16th overall pick in 2013

''I've been in this situation before even when I was in college,'' Manuel said. ''Then when I was in Buffalo,Authentic David Johnson Jersey, when Tyrod (Taylor) became the starter,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, still just being ready as the backup. It kind of puts me in familiar territory.''

Connor Cook,Womens Deion Jones Jersey, also is on the roster but has been inactive in each of Oakland's first four games.,Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey, a fourth-round draft pick in 2016

although left tackle Donald Penn told reporters Thursday that the quarterback was ahead of schedule in his recovery.,Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,The Raiders have been mostly quiet regarding Carr's status this week

but Del Rio isn't saying.,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey,It's conceivable that Carr could suit up for the Ravens game as the team's emergency quarterback

'' Del Rio said.,''We prefer to keep our business in house

Cornerback David Amerson has cleared the NFL concussion protocol, Amerson was limited in practice and is questionable.,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey, according to Del Rio. Like Carr

cornerback Gareon Conley (shin) and running back DeAndre Washington (hamstring) were limited in practice and are questionable. Jackson had not practiced at all this week.,Notes: Right guard Gabe Jackson (foot)
The hype around Halas Hall this week is obviously all about rookie quarterback Mitch Trubisky, but the Bears have two other quarterbacks — and a stellar receiving tandem — to worry about as they prepare for "Monday Night Football" against the Vikings at Soldier Field.

The Bears don't know whether they will face starting quarterback Sam Bradford or backup Case Keenum. Bradford has missed the last three games with a sore left knee after throwing for 346 yards and three touchdowns in a Week 1 victory over the Saints.

Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio said he thinks Bradford will play, but he said preparing for both isn't necessarily more difficult because "their offense hasn't changed at all" since Bradford went down.

and I think it will continue for them, meaning throughout the season,"They really have had a good year offensively,Womens John Ross Jersey," Fangio said. "I don't think it's an early season flash."

The Vikings suffered a tough loss when rookie running back Dalvin Cook tore the ACL in his left knee last week,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, but regaining Bradford could provide a boost to an offense that collected blowout victories over the Saints and Buccaneers but was held to single digits in scoring against the Steelers and Lions.

and he told reporters in Minnesota on Friday morning that he felt "much better." If not Bradford,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey, the Bears will face Keenum,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey,Bradford practiced Thursday and Friday for the first time since Sept. 21, who has thrown for 755 yards and three touchdowns while going 1-2.

I'm hoping that by (Saturday) I'll have a good idea of where I'm at,"In my mind," Bradford told the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

the Vikings have had one of the most productive wide receiver tandems in the NFL this season,Regardless of the quarterback, a stark contrast to the Bears group of receivers.

"They have been explosive in all instances," Bears coach John Fox said.

Stefon Diggs leads the NFL with 391 yards and eight receptions of 20 or more yards. He's averaging 17.8 yards per catch and has caught four touchdown passes.

Adam Thielen is fourth in the league with 358 yards and he has seven catches of 20 or more yards and two of 40 or more.

" Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara said. "Usually when you see how good a receiver is,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, you ask yourself is this receiver good because he's a good receiver or is it their quarterback or is it a combination of both? Those guys, they have played with two quarterbacks and they're making plays,"They're catching a lot of their balls,Authentic John Ross Jersey, so you have to tip your caps to them.

"Diggs,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, I've known since I came into the league and I always have thought he was special. He kind of reminds me of Odell (Beckham Jr.) from New York. You can't sleep on a guy like Thielen. It's on film he's a playmaker. … We have to be aware of where they're at on the field and make plays when we can."

who returned this week from a four-game league suspension for an extreme DUI conviction last winter. He joins a group that includes former Crete-Monee standout Laquon Treadwell,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey,The Vikings also could mix in another weapon in Michael Floyd,Womens Jim Brown Jersey, who has five receptions for 42 yards this season.

but he's going to be a tough guy to cover because of how physical he plays and his stature,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey,"We don't know what their plan is for (Floyd)," Amukamara said.

Floyd had 37 catches for 488 yards last season with the Cardinals and Patriots.

The whole group is sure to test a Bears defense that hasn't recorded an interception this season.

The Bears also are dealing with the absences of inside linebackers Nick Kwiatkoski (pectoral injury) and Danny Trevathan (suspension) and a triceps injury to outside linebacker Willie Young. But they at least have in their favor the absence of Cook, who had rushed for 354 yards.

Latavius Murray,His replacement, rushed for 788 yards on 195 carries last season with the Raiders.

exceptional back with great big-play ability,"Dalvin was an exceptional," Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. "I don't know whether we'll get the big-play ability out of Latavius. But we expect him to continue to help the running game as best (he) can."
The San Francisco 49ers Thursday night game couldn’t have come at a more opportune time. The ten-day gap between Week 3 and 4 benefited the 49ers as they recovered from a handful of injuries suffered against the Los Angeles Rams.

One of those players is running back Carlos Hyde.

After leaving the game briefly with a hip injury,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, Hyde returned against the Rams and ran for 84 yards and two touchdowns.

Hyde was more active than the previous days,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey,Hyde has been listed as questionable for Sunday after being limited in practice all week. On Friday,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, however he is “still hurting” according to Kyle Shanahan. The head coach announced on Friday that the Hyde’s availability against the Cardinals will be a game-time decision.

The 49ers offense have leaned heavily on Hyde and the run game. Hyde's 253 rushing yards ranks third in the NFL behind only Kareem Hunt (401) and Dalvin Cook (28.

If Hyde is unable to play on Sunday,Womens Drew Brees Jersey, it will be a combination of Matt Breida and Raheem Mostert in the backfield against Arizona's 10th-ranked run defense.

should be good to go on Sunday. They're officially listed as questionable,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, Kyle Juszczyk and Brock Coyle,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey, all of whom suffered concussions against the Rams,Jaquiski Tartt, but all three have shed the blue non-contact jersey at practice.

I don’t ever try to totally predict. Things can change,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey," Shanahan said. "When it comes to concussions,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey, my experience with it is,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey,“I’m optimistic that they will go, and you never totally know what to expect. And you have to be very safe with that stuff also.”

who suffered a high-ankle sprain in Week 1, however he will not be active in Sunday’s contest. Although Foster has not been a participant in practice, he has been making great strides in his rehab. The rookie,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,Reuben Foster will make the trip to Arizona, has been seen engaging in light running and workouts throughout the week.

As far as the Cardinals, defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche (calf) and guards Alex Boone (chest) and Mike Iupati (tricep) are all listed as out for Sunday’s contest. Tackle D.J. Humphries (knee) and wide receivers John Brown (quadricep) and J.J. Nelson (hamstring) are listed as questionable.

The complete list of inactive players will be released 90 minutes prior to kickoff on Sunday. Stay tuned to 49ers.com for updates.
TEMPE, Ariz. — A pair of painfully familiar problems surfaced in the Arizona Cardinals’ 28-17 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

First, especially right tackle Jared Veldheer. And the Arizona defense,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey, the offensive line had a rough time holding off the Cowboys’ pass rush Monday night,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey, after playing well for three quarters, couldn’t hold off Dallas when the game was on the line in the fourth.

It was almost exactly the same pattern that Arizona exhibited in its other loss,Womens Joe Montana Jersey, 35-23 at Detroit in the season opener.

So the Cardinals find themselves 1-2 heading into Sunday’s matchup with NFC West foe San Francisco.

Coach Bruce Arians praised quarterback Carson Palmer, who was under extreme duress much of the night but still completed 29 of 48 passes for 325 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions.

“I don’t think our quarterback could have played any better,Womens Jerry Rice Jersey, he moved his feet great. He was around the pocket. He was the quarterback I knew we’d see all year,” Arians said. “He was lights out from start to finish. Even getting hit that many times,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey, and we can win with Carson playing like that.”

If he can stay healthy.

The Cowboys had 11 quarterback hits and sacked Palmer six times, who repeatedly beat Veldheer, three by Demarcus Lawrence, the big tackle who was moved from the left to the right side this season.

The problems, are “mostly on the right side” of the line. Second-year pro Evan Boehm has had some growing pains, Arians said, but Veldheer has been the chief culprit.

” Veldheer said after the game,“Just wasn’t good enough, adding that the only way to improve things is to study tape and fix the mistakes.

in his weekly radio appearance,General manager Steve Keim, was highly critical of Veldheer.

“I don’t think it has anything to do with (Veldheer moving to) right tackle, his technique,” Keim said. “The fact of the matter is he has to get better. He’s got to improve all the little things — his footwork, his hand placement and get back to basics.

“Again,000 people saw it last night. Jared is a prideful guy, 64, and I expect nothing less than for him to be in here this week and make some improvements.”

Arians said Veldheer’s problems are “just technique.”

“It was the same problem he had on the left side,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey, “of being bull rushed and not getting his hands on people. He’s got to get his hands on people. If he gets his hands on people,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey,” Arians said, he’s big and strong and won’t get bull rushed.”

To make matters worse,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey, who had replaced the injured Mike Iupati at left guard,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, and John Wetzel, the Cardinals have two new injuries on the offensive line. Alex Boone,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, playing in place of injured D.J. Humphries at left tackle, both have triceps injuries and were to undergo MRIs.

Then there are those fourth-quarter woes.

At Detroit,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, the game was tied at 14-14 after three quarters, Arizona led 17-15 after three quarters and was outscored 20-6 in the fourth. On Monday night, and the Cowboys outscored the Cardinals 14-3 in the fourth.

“That’s two games that we had a chance to win in the fourth quarter and didn’t get it done, “one on the road and one at home. It wasn’t effort,” Arians said, it was just executing on a couple of plays.”

It didn’t help that the Cardinals had a drive of nearly nine minutes late in the first quarter and early in the second and came up empty. A touchdown pass was negated by a holding penalty,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, then Phil Dawson missed a 36-yard field goal try. That’s the 42-year-old kicker’s third miss in three games.

Kicking for San Francisco, Dawson missed three field goals all of last season.

No one had a better game, though, who tried to will the Cardinals to victory with a huge night, highlighted by a circus catch in traffic for a first down on a third-and-18 play. Fitzgerald was targeted 15 times and caught 13 of them, than Larry Fitzgerald, matching a career high for receptions in a game, for 149 yards.

Now the Cardinals have a short week to prepare for the 49ers, who should be well-rested after a loss to the Los Angeles Rams last Thursday night.

One consolation for the Cardinals is that no one is dominating the NFC West. Seattle, San Francisco and Arizona are all 1-2. The Rams lead it at 2-1.
I can almost guarantee you that Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton will join the ongoing NFL protests in some way on Sunday before or during his team’s game against New
England.

Newton gave the oddest game-week press conference he has given in his seven years as a Panther on Wednesday. It went for 18 minutes. It contained 15 questions. All 15 were about
the NFL protests – there was not a single query about the actual upcoming game against the defending Super Bowl champions – and Newton’s answers to all 15 were nuanced and
thoughtful.

After being part of what he called an “extremely productive” meeting between veteran players and team owner Jerry Richardson at Richardson’s home on Tuesday, Newton also
sounded regretful that he had not joined the NFL-wide protests that hundreds of players did join last Sunday.

So get ready. Because like it or not – and Newton is well aware many of you will not like it – here it comes.

I don’t know what he’s going to do Sunday in terms of protesting,Womens Cam Newton Jersey, but I will be extremely surprised if the quarterback doesn’t do something. I would guess he will share some
sort of unification gesture with his teammates at the beginning of the game and then maybe also do something else on his own.

he said,Womens Luke Kuechly Jersey,The quarterback has digested the issue now,Authentic Walter Payton Jersey, which he had not fully done over a weekend in which he was consumed with game preparation. He has also gotten permission
from Richardson to peacefully protest without repercussions from the owner if he feels so led.

” Newton said,Womens Jordan Howard Jersey,“The time is upon us,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey, “to do something to bring people closer together.”

Carolina Panthers Cam Newton discusses NFL protests, feelings about Colin Kaepernick

how protests are not meant to offend the US flag,Carolina Panthers' Cam Newton discusses freedom of speech, and the possibility of other team members participating in a future
protest.

The issue continues to burn as President Donald Trump continues to heap more fuel on the fire of his anti-NFL message via Twitter and interviews.

President Trump talked with reporters about NFL players who have protested social inequality,On Wednesday,Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, police brutality and other issues. “You cannot have people
” he said. “And in my opinion,disrespecting our national anthem, our country – and that’s what they’re doing, our flag,Authentic Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, the NFL has to change. Or you know what’s going to
happen? Their business is going to go to hell.”

Trump also restarted this firestorm last week by saying at a political rally in Alabama that any NFL player who disrespected the flag was a “son of a bitch” who should be
where no one has protested,Womens Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey,fired. And he has blamed NFL rating woes on protests during the anthem (although NASCAR,Womens Walter Payton Jersey, also has seen a ratings drop).

Muhammad Ali – the great boxer who was also well-known for his refusal to accept the status quo – is one of Newton’s heroes. When asked Wednesday what the late Ali would do
Newton said: “I really don’t know. ... But I know he would be very stern in his beliefs. And like I say,Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey, he would have thought about something,in the current situation, and
this is that time for me.”

Lock arms with teammates? Take a knee? Raise a fist? Stay in the locker room during the national anthem like teammate Julius Peppers – the sole Panther to protest last Sunday
– did against the New Orleans Saints?

All of that is possible. But knowing Newton – the man who created his own alphabet and comes to every postgame press conference in clothing finery a peacock might envy – it
may be something unique.

What is clear is that Newton and his teammates have received some assurances from Richardson that a protest will not affect their standing on the team. I thought Richardson’s
“stick-to-sports” statement about Sunday’s protests was tone-deaf and would hurt Carolina in the 2018 free-agency period. This fence-mending was necessary from both a
business and a human perspective, and I’m glad it occurred.

Benefits and backlashes

Richardson also told the Panthers players he met with that they had to be prepared for public repercussions if they went down the protest path, Newton confirmed. The quarterback
doesn’t seem to mind that idea, saying nearly everything he ever says has “its benefits and its backlashes.”

Newton also reiterated a common theme from protesters – their stance is about social inequality and has nothing to do with the American flag.

“By no means do we want to offend anybody,” Newton said. “Nobody who has protested meant for it to be disrespectful to the United States flag.”

Newton said it was to unify people. Wearing a T-shirt that proclaimed “One Love” in an unusual typeface,As for his personal message, Newton said: “The message is unity for
white,me. Black, different minorities around America – that’s my message. I want everybody to come together. We get nowhere separated. ... We all are created equal. ... We
need to find some type of way to come together to make the situation better. Because where we’re going now? It’s not healthy. It’s not healthy at all.”

Carolina Panthers' Captain Munnerlyn talks about team owner Jerry Richardson's meeting with players in wake of social protests in the NFL this past Sunday.

New York Giants: Owner John Mara mum on meeting with Odell Beckham Jr.

EAST RUTHERFORD, New York Giants co-owner John Mara voiced his unhappiness with the behavior exhibited by receiver Odell Beckham Jr.'s touchdown celebration
, N.J. -- On Tuesday

in which he mimicked a urinating dog.

On Wednesday, but would not divulge what was said between the two men., Mara met with Beckham in his office after the team's practice

Mara said,Asked if he felt Beckham embarrassed the organization with his actions, I guess. Only thing is causing a penalty to the team -- that's really it., "More myself

we didn't have any setback from there and covered the kickoff well.","My only regret is causing us 15 (penalty) yards and having to cover a long kickoff. Thankfully

Head coach Ben McAdoo, was a bit more direct this time around., who initially avoided the issue when he was asked about it during his conference call on Monday

" he said of last week's sloppy showing. "Penalties snap to whistle are penalties that happen in the game; you can clean those up with
,"We had 10 penalties in the football game

fundamentals.

on the program and on the organization. We're going to handle it internally and we have a plan
,"Celebration penalties are things you can't have. It's a poor reflection of me

for it moving forward."

Asked if he was confident Beckham received the message and that something like this wouldn't happen again,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey, "That didn't come out of my mouth.",Womens Joey Bosa Jersey, McAdoo said

Was he worried that it might happen again?

" he said.,"We have a plan for it if it does

who on social media confirmed his action was in response to President Trump's "son of a bitch" comments made during an Alabama campaign rally last week for outgoing
,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey,Beckham

believes that the officials in Sunday's game were split over whether to flag him for his celebration.,Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey,U.S. Senator Luther Strange

'Just
,"I don't even know if they knew to call a penalty or not because of the look of confusion on their faces. 'Do we throw the flag or not?'" he said. "It was kind of like

throw the flag.'"

He also insisted after the game that he was trying to provide his team, with a spark., which was down 14-0 at that point in the game

" Beckham said. "I
,"You're 0-2 and you're down 14-0 in the third quarter so it's time to win games and make plays and I just like being a spark and some energy for this team

but it's just the little thing of getting a penalty. You just can't do it. It doesn't need to be done.,know that touchdown and the one after it gave us a spark

"I do know going forward," Beckham added., I have better celebrations

McAdoo said the coaching staff has reviewed the celebration rules with the players and that they also had the officials come in to shed clarity on the matter as well.

He added, it's still not something we're condoning.", "Whether it was or wasn't a penalty

In s somewhat related note, and the
, Mara was also scheduled to meet with a group of other players on Wednesday afternoon regarding demonstrations against the national anthem

comments made by President Trump about the league since then.

Looking around the roster:

--Defensive end Olivier Vernon (ankle) did not practice Wednesday. Vernon told reporters Tuesday that the MRI on his injured ankle came back clean and that he was focused on
getting ready for Sunday. He has been receiving aggressive treatment on his ailing ankle injured in Sunday's' loss at Philadelphia.

but it looks like the
,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey,--Running back Orleans Darkwa (back) did not practice Wednesday. Darkwa told reporters Tuesday that he was optimistic about being ready to go Sunday

Giants are going to start the week being cautious with him.

--Linebacker B.J. Goodson (shin) was limited in Wednesday's practice. Goodson has missed the last two games with his injury.

--Cornerback Janoris Jenkins (ankle) took his full practice workload in Wednesday's practice. Jenkins should be available to play Sunday afternoon.

--Right tackle Bobby Hart (ankle) did not practice Wednesday and is unlikely to play Sunday. Justin Pugh has filled in at right tackle these last two games with Hart out of the
lineup.

--Linebacker Jonathan Casillas (ankle/wrist) did not practice Wednesday. Casillas is a surprise addition to the njury report; if he can't go,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, who last week
,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey, Keenan Robinson

is listed on the team's unofficial depth chart as the next man up.,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey,returned to NFL action after being sidelined over a month while in the league's concussion protocol

--Running back Shane Vereen (calf) was added to the injury report after the start of practice. Vereen appeared to injure his calf during the individual build-ups and was held
out of the team part of practice.

--Running back Wayne Gallman,[url=http://www.vikingsfootballauthentic.com/dalvin-cook-jersey-authentic
]Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey[/url], said he took the bulk of the team reps in Wednesday's practice with both Orleans Darkwa and Shane Vereen
,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey, who has yet to be active for a game

sidelined by injuries.
Tradition & attrition: Bears, Packers slog it out at Lambeau

MILWAUKEE (AP) Another week, another round of injuries for the Green Bay Packers.

This week has been especially unkind for coach Mike McCarthy’s offensive line , with a short turnaround from an overtime game on Sunday to face the Chicago Bears on Thursday
night at Lambeau Field.

Don’t look for sympathy from Bears coach John Fox. He is already down three defensive starters less than a month into the season, and the Bears are also coming off an overtime
win.

” Fox said. ”I think we’re playing a game Thursday night,”Nobody is going to come rescue us, so we’ll do our best to get ready for it.”

The latest installment of the NFL’s oldest rivalry is a meeting between teams trying to make it to the long weekend off that follows a Thursday game without anyone else getting
hurt.

listed as
, the Packers have had it worse,Womens Aaron Rodgers Jersey,By numbers alone,Womens Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey, especially on the O-line. Tackles David Bakhtiari (hamstring) and Bryan Bulaga (ankle) are on the injury report again

doubtful for Thursday. Kyle Murphy went on injured reserve this week, joining two other backup tackles knocked out by injuries.

Ten players are on the injury report,Womens Andrew Luck Jersey, not including two this week placed on injured reserve. The Packers do expect receiver Randall Cobb to return Thursday from a chest injury.

”The No. 1 goal for our football team as far as preparing for this game is for everybody to get their bodies back,Womens T.Y. Hilton Jersey,” McCarthy said.

The Packers have a great equalizer in quarterback Aaron Rodgers. They’re never out of a game at home as long as he’s healthy, such as when Green Bay came back from a 14-point
halftime deficit last week to beat the Bengals 27-24 in overtime.

”Part of the puzzle is keeping our QB upright and that’s the most important thing,” Packers offensive coordinator Edgar Bennett said.

Nick Kwiatkoski,Chicago lost safety Quintin Demps to a broken arm last week. The Bears have also lost linebacker Jerrell Freeman and Freeman’s replacement, to pectoral
injuries.

The win over the Steelers does offer a confidence boost in a short week after holding Pittsburgh to 282 yards.

” Fox said. ”On the short week,”I know they’ve had their share of injuries as well across the board, obviously it’s a challenge for both sides. But it starts with Aaron and
he always makes things interesting.”

Other notes and takeaways ahead of the 195th meeting in the series:

BEARS QB: Mike Glennon’s performance hasn’t quieted the calls from Bears fans to see No. 2 overall pick Mitchell Trubisky at quarterback. The Bears aren’t throwing deep, and
an injury-depleted receiving group isn’t getting targets. The Packers are playing better against the pass this season, ranked seventh in the league.

”Whatever it takes to win. Each week is going to be different with what we have to do,” Glennon said.

RUN IT UP: Handing the ball off to Jordan Howard might be a good start.

including the winning,He ran for 138 yards and two scores, 19-yard touchdown in overtime against Pittsburgh. And Howard did it with a right shoulder that has been sore since
which has employed safeties in inside linebacker roles on defense this season to add athleticism,Authentic Aaron Rodgers Jersey,the opener. Green Bay,Authentic Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey, is 21st against the run.

PACK PASS RUSH: A pass rush that got two sacks from blitzing rookie safety Josh Jones last week could get a boost with the potential return of outside linebacker Nick Perry. He
who was off to a good start with 1+ sacks,Authentic Andrew Luck Jersey,missed last week with a right hand injury. Perry,Authentic T.Y. Hilton Jersey,is listed as questionable. Clay Matthews will also get his second chance at setting
the franchise sack record since 1982. Matthews is a half-sack behind Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (74 1/2).

SERIES HISTORY: For the first time since 1932,Authentic Leonard Fournette Jersey, the Packers have a chance to take a lead in a series tied at 94-94-6. McCarthy knows that’s a big enough deal to the fans that he
makes a presentation about the history and tradition of the series to his team during Bears week.

coaches and staff from the Packers plan to lock arms during the national anthem before Thursday night’s game,Womens Leonard Fournette Jersey,ANTHEM: Players, and they are asking fans to do the same in what
they say will be a ”moment of unification.”

”Guys wanted to know what we could do to be together so that guys aren’t sitting alone and have to feel like they’re not part of everything that’s going on, because it
” said tight end Martellus Bennett ,affects us all, who helped write a statement from players explaining the decision.

Yes, an upset of the Capitals is possible. Four of the last 11 Presidents' Trophy winners didn't get out of the first round.

I’m picking the Maple Leafs to win their first-round playoff series against the Washington Capitals for a lot of reasons — for one, possibly because I’m a desperate and
nearly penniless sports bettor who also had Jordan Spieth in the green jacket, Duke in the Final Four and Hillary in the White House.

Favourites? Right now they’re not my favourite.

can’t-lose overdogs — the idea that
, not because I know they’re going to win,So I’m picking the Leafs, but because I know this: The idea that the Capitals are prohibitive

they ought to be considered a Cup-or-bust outfit that will hoist Lord Stanley’s mug or be deemed a failure — ignores much of what we’ve learned in recent history.

winning the Presidents’ Trophy for the third time in the Alex Ovechkin era. But we should
,Yes, the Capitals are the league’s best team as measured by regular-season record

know by now that the Presidents’ Trophy is to playoff success what the president’s Twitter account is to cool-headed statesmanship — not often synonymous.

Eleven teams have won the Presidents’ Trophy since the lockout that killed the 2004-05 season. Only two of those 11 have won the Stanley Cup. That’s an 18% conversion rate
when it comes to turning the league’s best record over 82 games into a championship in the salary-cap era. That’s not so great.

Less great? Four times in the past 11 seasons, the team with the NHL’s best regular-season point total has been eliminated in the first round. That means the underdogs are
batting .363 when it comes to launching the so-called Stanley Cup favourites into oblivion.

speaking of the NHL’s penchant for first-round Goliath-smashing. “Sometimes the eighth seed really isn’t the
,“It really is hard to explain,” said Leafs veteran Brian Boyle

eighth seed. Maybe they had some injuries or made some trades. Teams change. Teams grow. Young teams get better.”

None of that proves anything, of course. But it does strongly suggest the young-and-getting-better Maple Leafs aren’t as massive a long shot as some would have you believe.
Have the Capitals been a more formidable team than the Maple Leafs over the past six months? Well, yeah. Their record says so. But what’s that worth? That’s the question
nobody can answer. The nature of hockey just doesn’t really allow it to be answered.

” Connor Carrick, as veteran, as experienced,Womens Michael Thomas Jersey, crumble before. It happens,“You’ve seen teams that are as good (as the Capitals),Authentic Lawrence Taylor Jersey, the ex-Capitals defenceman now playing for
Toronto,Womens Landon Collins Jersey, was saying Wednesday. “That’s hockey. It’s a hard game. One thing can change a series. An injury. A call. One game . . .”

One game. Game One. And imagine what happens if the Maple Leafs find a way to win. Let’s say Toronto’s defensive corps rises to the challenge. Let’s say Toronto’s young guns
who’ll be in the lineup for the first time in about a month
,get their “five a night,Womens Odell Beckham Jr Jersey,” as Leafs coach Mike Babcock sometimes likes to brag. Let’s say Martin Marincin

let
,replacing the still-injured Nikita Zaitsev, doesn’t turn out to be the liability some feel he can be. Or even if Marincin does turn out to be the rusty mess you’d expect

’s say goaltender Frederik Andersen brings forth a game plucked from his best stuff to paper over the cracks. The Leafs have used that recipe many times this season. All of it
’s doable and fathomable.

, if the Leafs win, Washington’s hockey audience gets apoplectic. Suddenly all of Washington’s doubters will be in here-we-go-again mode,And yet, because the Ovechkin Capitals

for all their promise, have either lost in the first round or missed the playoffs in an amazing six of Ovechkin’s 11 previous seasons with the club. Lose another and the
Twitterer-in-Chief might be giving his D.C. neighbours the Meryl Streep treatment. Overrated. Losers. Sad.

‘OK, all it takes is one game,” Carrick said. “You win one game, and now you see a crack. And you understand,“Once you’re in the playoffs, if I can just carbon-copy that
three more times . . .’ ”

Mike Babcock has spent time this week talking about the great Red Wings team he coached back in 2005-06 — a team that won a league-best 58 regular-season games before it was
bounced in the first round by the Edmonton Oilers. Babcock has spoken about how the expectations of great things can produce the “pucker factor.” That’s “pucker,” as in
“to become constricted,” or “to shrivel.” That’s no doubt part of what’s happened to the four Presidents’ Trophy-winning teams that have lost in the first round in the
past 11 years.

So there’s the pucker factor. And then there’s the puck-stopper factor. That Babcock-coached Red Wings team was captained by Steve Yzerman and stacked with Hall of Famers,
among them Leafs president Brendan Shanahan, Chris Chelios and Nick Lidstrom. And yet it was Oilers goaltender Dwayne Roloson who proved to be the most important player in the
series.

who put up a .957 save percentage and two
,The 2008-09 San Jose Sharks finished first overall, but they couldn’t finish around the net occupied by Anaheim goalie Jonas Hiller

shutouts in that toppling.

The Presidents’ Trophy-winning Vancouver Canucks of 2011-2012 were out-Quicked,Authentic Michael Thomas Jersey,Womens Adrian Peterson Jersey, with L.A. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick allowing just eight goals against in five games. And the
2009-10 Capitals that had the NHL’s best record and exited in the opening round; Authentic Adrian Peterson Jersey,Montreal’s netminder Jaroslav Halak and his .939 series save percentage made that happen.

That’s not to say something like it is going to happen here, but why couldn’t Andersen join that group of disrupters?

six years on,Womens Lawrence Taylor Jersey, has so far proven to be a superior playoff performer,Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey,is that their own goaltender,Authentic Landon Collins Jersey, Braden Holtby, too. Still,The difference for the Capitals, hockey is fleeting
and ever-changing. Last year the Leafs finished last overall. This year they’ve got a chance to eliminate first overall. That they’ve travelled such a distance in a matter of
12 months tells you everything you need to know about the thinness of the margins in this business.

everything’s
,That’s not to say anybody actually knows what’s going to happen, other than some random happening you probably can’t foresee. When nothing’s certain

foreseeable — even the Maple Leafs moving on to the second round. Don’t bet on it for anything other than recreational purposes, of course. But don’t dismiss it as
impossibility, either.

Brady can't shake memory of Pats' tough '13 loss to Panthers

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- To say that Tom Brady was unhappy about what transpired at the end of New England's 2013 loss at Carolina would be an huge understatement.

Cam Newton had just led the Panthers on an 83-yard touchdown drive to put his team in front 24-20 with 59 seconds to play. But Brady came right back,Womens Cam Newton Jersey, and marched the Patriots to
the Carolina 18 with 3 seconds left.

Brady dropped back on the game's final play and lofted a pass into the end zone in the direction of Rob Gronkowski as time expired. Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly was covering
the tight end, and never turned toward the ball. But he reached out and bear-hugged Gronkowski - taking him out of the play.

A flag was thrown for pass interference. But after a brief discussion among officials,Authentic Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, it was picked up. The ball was deemed uncatchable by Gronkowski.

''There is no foul on the play,'' referee Clete Blakeman announced to cheers from Panthers fans and stunned looks from Patriots. ''The game is over.''

Brady took off his helmet and chased after officials as they walked off the field. Cameras picked up the quarterback yelling an expletive as he pleaded his case to deaf ears.

''I wasn't very positive. I don't think I said very nice things to him,Womens Walter Payton Jersey,'' Brady recalled Wednesday. ''I wish we'd have gotten that call. It would have been a fun next play, I'll
tell you that.''

Sunday will mark the first meeting between the teams since that debated finish. Four years have passed, but Kuechly said he knows he likely received a gift that night from the
officials.

''I might have got away with one there,'' he said. ''I'm not even gonna act like I didn't. I might have got away with one.''

Told of Kuechly's comments, Brady shrugged.

''Oh, too, man. Let's replay that one then,'' he said. ''That was a tough game.''

Brady and the Patriots likely won't be in a giving mood this time around, especially after they needed a late rally to beat Houston last week .

Sunday brings in a Panthers team that ranks No. 1 in total defense despite giving up 34 points in last week's loss to New Orleans.

''Cam's one of the great players in the league and they got a great defense,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey,'' Brady said. ''They run the ball. They've got some good receivers. It's a tough matchup.''

The rosters for both teams have undergone significant changes since 2013,Womens Luke Kuechly Jersey,though several key players from that final play still remain.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera said the passage of time should give everyone a clean slate to work with. But even in victory one lesson he learned from 2013 was that they ''left too
much time on the clock for Tom Brady.''

Kuechly, who played his college ball at Boston College,Authentic Walter Payton Jersey, ordinarily might expect to receive at least a modest embrace from Boston fans during his return to New England. Now he's
thinking a hostile environment is more likely.

''I'm sure somebody will say something to me,Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey,'' Kuechly said. ''But,Womens Jordan Howard Jersey, I've spent some time up there and I know what those fans are like. They love football ... that'll be funny.
We'll see what happens.''

NOTES: RB Rex Burkhead sat out Wednesday's practice with the rib injury that kept him sidelined last week against the Texans. ... LB Dont'a Hightower (knee), WR Danny Amendola
(knee), CB Stephon Gilmore (groin), T Marcus Cannon (ankle/concussion),Womens Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, S Nate Ebner (shoulder),Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, CB Eric Rowe (groin), WR Phillip Dorsett (knee), and WR Matt Slater (hamstring)
were all limited participants.
Cardinals could get important players back for 49ers

TEMPE, with indications that some and perhaps most of their injured players will be
, Ariz. (AP) -- The Arizona Cardinals finally got some good news on the injury front Wednesday

back for Sunday's game against San Francisco.

who has a pectoral injury and some reports have him sidelined three to four weeks. The Cardinals,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey, though,Authentic David Johnson Jersey,The exception is guard Alex Boone,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, had no official comment on the
details of the injuries to Boone, who was signed after being released by Minnesota a month ago and was filling in for Mike Iupati at left guard.

''We'll reevaluate him tomorrow after we put on pads and then see what happens,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey,'' coach Bruce Arians said.

out for two games with a triceps injury,Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,Iupati, said Wednesday that he was ''100 percent'' certain he will play Sunday.

Like Iupati, left tackle D.J. Humphries was limited in practice. He hasn't played since spraining a knee in the season opener.

tight end Jermaine Gresham (ribs), tackle John Wetzel (bicep),Also listed as limited were John Brown (quadriceps), outside linebacker Chandler Jones (chest) and wide receiver
J.J. Nelson (hamstring).

who hasn't played all season after a setback in his recovery from ankle surgery, participated fully in practice,Inside linebacker Deone Bucannon, indicating he is ready to make
his season debut against the 49ers.

But Wednesday's practice was essentially a walk-through.

''I'll be more encouraged when we see them tomorrow (in pads),'' Arians said. ''The fact that they're allowed to practice doesn't mean they'll be back in football shape. You
and the game's really fast, and this is one heck of a defensive line. Young,know what I mean? You miss three weeks, all first-round picks, and they'll be a great challenge for
us.''

If Humphries returns to left tackle and Iupati to left guard, the Cardinals will have the same personnel on the offensive line as they did to begin the season. But the majority
where young guard Evan Boehm made some mistakes and tackle Jared Veldheer was beaten repeatedly by Demarcus Lawrence,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey,of the problems have been on the right side of the line,Womens David Johnson Jersey,
who had three sacks in Arizona's 28-17 loss to the Cowboys on Monday night.

Quarterback Carson Palmer vehemently came to Veldheer's defense on Wednesday.

and I've played with Jared for six years,Womens Deion Jones Jersey,''I've got as much respect and trust in Jared as I've had in any offensive lineman I've ever played with,Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,'' Palmer said. ''He was
protecting my blind side for a long time, and now he's on the other side.

and I know he'll bounce back. Like I said, I have a ton of respect, a ton of trust in him. The way he works,''I talked to him today. You just bounce back, the way he prepares,
I just know he'll bounce back, and I have faith in him.''

Boehm said the offensive linemen are taking responsibility for the poor protection against the Cowboys and vowing to improve.

we've got to be better at our technique, we've got to be better physically up front,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey,''After watching the film today and watching what happened on Monday,'' Boehm said. ''There
but we have to do it for four whole quarters,were spurts in that game that we showed that we're capable of doing it, not just the opening drive or a drive here and a drive
there. It's got to be every drive that we step out on the field.''
Through two games, the Jets have scored just three touchdowns. Wide receiver Jermaine Kearse has two of them.

They have gained 485 total net yards. Kearse is responsible for more than a quarter of those (123).

In an offense ranked 30th in the NFL, the former Seahawk has been one of the lone bright spots. And he joined Gang Green less than two weeks before opening day.

Kearse was part of the deal that shipped defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson to Seattle in early September. After Quincy Enunwa was ruled out for the year with a neck injury during training camp, the Jets were in desperate need of reliable targets.

So far, it looks like they found one in Kearse.

Before Week 1 against the Bills, the newly acquired Kearse was unsure of how big a role he would be asked to play. He then went out and led the team with seven receptions for 59 yards.

He followed that up with an even more impressive performance in Week 2 at Oakland, catching four balls for 64 yards and two touchdowns. His 34-yard score in the second quarter is tied for the longest play from scrimmage for the Jets this season.

While Kearse — a sixth-year player — had established himself before coming to New York, his success has been surprising given how little time he has spent with the organization.

Part of it can be attributed to extra work he has put in with quarterback Josh McCown.

“We put the time in in practice, we go over and run routes. We work on plays. We communicate. When you can do that,” Kearse said. “During special-teams period, it definitely helps.”

’ ” McCown said. “When you hear people say he’s a pro’s pro,Authentic Larry Warford Jersey, let’s work on that route,Womens A.J. Klein Jersey, talk me through what you’re thinking in this,Authentic Ted Ginn Jr Jersey,“It comes down to when we have free time during practice,Authentic Tyeler Davison Jersey, Jermaine comes down[and says] ‘Hey let’s work on this route, ? some people say ‘What does that mean when you say pro’s pro?’ That’s a pro’s pro to me.”

who is tied for the most postseason receiving touchdowns since 2012 (six),The rest is just Kearse,Womens Tyeler Davison Jersey, doing what he always has done: compete.

[coach] Pete[Carroll] said it all the time. ‘You’re either competing or you’re not.’ That’s just engraved in me,“When I was in Seattle,” he said.

On a Jets team keeping one eye on the future,Womens Alex Okafor Jersey, Kearse’s role off the field has perhaps been even more valuable.

At 27,Authentic Alex Okafor Jersey, he is one of two wide receivers on the roster over the age of 25 (Jeremy Kerley is the other). Players such as Robby Anderson and rookies ArDarius Stewart and Chad Hansen look to Kearse for guidance.

I’m here to serve. Whether it’s football-related or not,Womens Larry Warford Jersey, “I told them from the first day I got here,” Kearse said.

At the Jets’ practice facility in Florham Park,Womens Cameron Jordan Jersey,Stewart’s locker is right next to Kearse’s. The 79th pick in the 2017 draft is taking full advantage of having a veteran around.

“He has so much experience. He can tell some of the young guys what to expect and how things are going to look going into the week. It’s a big plus for us,Authentic A.J. Klein Jersey,” Stewart said. “He’s one of those guys that got in here and was a leader right away.”

Kearse will return to the site where he won Super Bowl XLVIII as a member of the Seahawks. In that 43-8 rout of the Broncos,Womens Ted Ginn Jr Jersey,With the Jets set to play their home opener at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, Kearse had 65 yards and a touchdown.

“I’m looking forward to getting on the field wherever it is,” he said.
One thing the NHL has gotten right -- and really set the template for with other leagues -- is the replay.

to the angles,authentic Shea Weber jersey,From the mandatory reviews, to off-side,adidas Zach Parise jersey, to the coach's challenge,authentic Jeff Carter jersey, there's very little to quibble with. Goals count that ought to count. Goals don't count that ought not to count.

Which brings us to the NBA. I don't quite understand in this modern day of technology how the Toronto Raptors didn't get to overtime,authentic Zach Parise jersey, and how the game officials overturned a tying basket because in their mind the clock should have started -- what? One-10th of one second earlier -- and Terrence Ross couldn't possibly have made the shot if had started on time.

Now,authentic Devan Dubnyk jersey, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. It's not like I believe the NBA or the officials are against the Canadian team. That's just a bad rule that was poorly executed. Strikes me the easiest and most sensible fix would have been to start the play over again. It was only 2.4 seconds.

even sitting in with the Toronto replay headquarters to get a feel for how this things were done,The NHL was really on the forefront of replay technology,adidas Jeff Carter jersey, with the other leagues consulting with the NHL,adidas Devan Dubnyk jersey, then adapting replay for their own use.

which is a long time on skates -- perhaps the off-side should be forgiven. Amnesty for the infraction,adidas Ryan Suter jersey,On the NHL front,authentic Ryan Suter jersey, the only rule I quibble with are goals on the off-side that get called back. I haven't seen too many of them. I don't mind calling back an off-side goal scored within a few seconds of the illegal entry. But once the defending team has had time to get all five defenders in place -- say 10 seconds,adidas Shea Weber jersey, if you will.

Let me start with an unpopular opinion: I totally understand and support the NHL’s pre-season crackdown on faceoff infractions.

it’s true there’ve been hiccups in the league’s attempt to break from tradition and actually enforce its rulebook. Fans have booed. Players have expressed disgust. And the whole fiasco of watching draw-taking lawbreakers skate a trail to the penalty box has taken,Yes, a ridiculously long time., on most nights

speaking of the Tuesday pre-season game in which the Leafs were tagged with three minor penalties for faceoff transgressions and were booted from too many draws to count,As Leafs centreman Nazem Kadri was saying on Thursday, “I felt like I played a 3 1/2-hour game.” (The game actually took 2 hours, way too long considering no overtime).,authentic Taylor Hall jersey, 33 minutes to complete

And yes,adidas Travis Hamonic jersey, one can only hope the boardroom powerbrokers don’t eventually push for the ultimate torture — video review of faceoff infractions. That’d be a new kind of purgatory.,authentic John Tavares jersey, there’s always a chance the whole schmozzle could get worse. A season after hockey lovers were driven to tears by the NHL’s sudden obsession with frame-by-frame video analysis of suspected offsides

everybody who’s upset about this ought to breathe a bit. Let’s not forget we’re in the opening few days of the pre-season. Nobody’s soiling sacred ground here. And even if the league’s execution has probably been lacking — veteran veteran centreman Dominic Moore said he didn’t know anything about the new push by officials until the moments before Tuesday’s game — the essence of the undertaking is hard to criticize.,authentic Ryan McDonagh jersey,All that said

was saying in an interview on Thursday,adida Taylor Hall jersey, the NHL’s director of officials, the new emphasis is meant to ensure the faceoff is ultimately a competition of stick-on-puck skill rather than a body-on-body free-for-all. For most of the past decade,authentic Travis Hamonic jersey,As Stephen Walkom, the faceoff had devolved into a “rugby scrum.” And Walkom said the complaints from players were too loud to ignore.,adidas Cory Schneider jersey, Walkom said

“It was becoming so the linesmen couldn’t even drop the puck anymore,authentic Cory Schneider jersey,” Walkom said. “We weren’t enforcing the existing rules.”,adidas John Tavares jersey,because the players were right on top of them. Too often the linesmen were getting slew-footed off the draw

Walkom pleaded guilty.,adidas Ryan McDonagh jersey, For that sin against the rulebook

Forum Index » Profile for aliciahuang » Messages posted by aliciahuang
Go to: