[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Preseason Sport 2: Clean Orleans Saints vs. Houston Texans  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
aliciahuang

HOUSTON -- The agent of Texans quarterback Tom Savage blasted the team on Wednesday for benching Savage in Sunday's loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Neil Schwartz,Authentic Tim Williams Jersey,"I'm still trying to figure this out ... 31 plays and you're getting benched?" Savage's agent, said in an interview with NBC Sports. "It makes no sense."

Texans head coach Bill O'Brien opted to go with rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson to open the third quarter. Neither quarterback played well: Savage was 7-for-13 for 62 yards; Watson was 12-of-23 for 102 yards,After Savage and the offense struggled in the first half, with a touchdown and an interception.

"I watched all 31 plays,Womens Chris Wormley Jersey," Schwartz said. "And I can't figure out why he's benching Tom. I went through every single play, because that was the extent of what Tom saw in the first half, and I even went one step further. I asked two different NFL personnel people[or] coaches on two separate teams to evaluate and break down the film to see if I was missing something.

"He went 7-for-13 ... 12 of the 13 balls touched the receiver's hands. The only ball that didn't was the strip-sack fumble that they called incomplete[upon replay]. Seven were completions, five were drops."

allowing a team-high 10 sacks,Authentic Tyus Bowser Jersey,The Texans' offensive line didn't give either quarterback much time to throw on Sunday,Authentic Chris Wormley Jersey, six of which came in the first half.

Schwartz also said he had an issue with hearing people say Savage held onto the ball for too long.

"He didn't hold the ball too long,Authentic Nico Siragusa Jersey," Savage said. "Every play except for the one that was third-and-12[and] he got sacked was[released in] less than three seconds."

On Tuesday,Authentic Tony Jefferson Jersey," he explained -- but that if he gets the chance to play again, Savage said being benched was frustrating -- "No one wants to be benched, Womens Tyus Bowser Jersey,there's not much he wants to do differently.

"I want to go out there and play like I did and compete -- throw the ball to the playmakers and give them a chance," Savage said. "And that's it."

Schwartz said he spoke to Savage about discussing the matter with the media,Womens Tony Jefferson Jersey, and he said Savage "was OK with it and comfortable."

" Schwartz said,Womens Tim Williams Jersey,"Someone had to defend Tom,Womens Nico Siragusa Jersey, "and I didn't feel the coaching staff defended Tom or defended his performance."
aliciahuang

OXNARD, Calif. -- Miami Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills questioned Thursday why the NFL and its players did not support Colin Kaepernick and his peaceful protests against racial injustice and police brutality that sparked a movement toward social activism last year.

In a series of tweets,Authentic Joshua Garnett Jersey, Stills went on to challenge his fellow players to get behind Kaepernick; he was disappointed that no player responded.

and you would think more people would have one of our guys' back,Authentic Will Redmond Jersey," Stills said. "You talk about the NFL being a brotherhood. They give us this presentation every year about the NFL being a brotherhood. And if something is going on with one of your brothers,Authentic Arik Armstead Jersey,"I feel like the league is majority African-American,Womens Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, I feel like we should be there to have his back and speak up for him."

Stills said he supports and has texted back and forth with Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett, who has showed his support for Kaepernick's protest against racial injustice by sitting during the national anthem this season.

Stills performed a similar demonstration last season as one of four Miami players who knelt during the national anthem for all of the 2016 campaign. He won the Nat Moore Community Service Award for his commitment to serving the community last year.

Stills also took part in town hall meetings with law enforcement in South Florida and did a ride-along with police.

Bennett recently accused police officers of racial profiling, saying they pointed guns at him and used excessive force during an incident in Las Vegas on Aug. 27 after the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor fight.

"We're all just trying to be here for each another," Stills said about Bennett. "I feel like the narrative is kind of going the wrong way sometimes. So I'm just trying to have each other's back and support each other.

"I'm really happy to see the things that he's doing. I was kind of at a loss of words hearing what happened to him after the Mayweather fight."

Stills stated that he's not going to take a knee this year, but he didn't rule out the possibility that he might change his mind.

" Stills said. "But I continue to think that the protest has been really divisive,Womens Joshua Garnett Jersey,"It's definitely something that I've thought about,Womens Will Redmond Jersey, and I'm trying to do everything I can to get people on the same page.

it's something that I definitely thought about,Authentic Jaquiski Tartt Jersey,"So like I said,Authentic Eli Harold Jersey, but I want to bring people together. I'm open to continuing to have conversations with people and trying to get people on the same page."

$32 million extension with the Dolphins this offseason. He led the team with nine touchdown receptions last season,Womens Arik Armstead Jersey,Stills signed a four-year,Womens Eli Harold Jersey, while registering 42 receptions for 726 yards.
aliciahuang

I’ve recently been trying to figure out the craziness in Indianapolis involving the status of quarterback Andrew Luck. Along the way, along with the apparent absence of a plan to replace him while he heals from January surgery.,Womens Jake Elliott Jersey, I’ve developed four different theories for the lingering absence of Luck from practices and games

old-fashioned incompetence; (2) a conscious willingness to give Luck a redshirt year if necessary; (3) an effort by new G.M. Chris Ballard to tie one hand behind coach Chuck Pagano’s back in order to make it easier to fire him; and (4) a possible desire by Luck to run out of Indy while he can still walk.,They are: (1) good

I made it clear that it’s just speculation,Authentic Tyler Boyd Jersey,While sounding this out on various platforms (including PFT Live and Wednesday’s PFT Live afternoon podcast),Womens Jim Brown Jersey, arising primarily from what I’d want if me or my kid were employed by the Colts. Look at what they’ve given him or, his career is currently being wasted,Womens Gary Barnidge Jersey, what they haven’t given him. As Luck enters the front end of the prime years, more accurately, putting him far closer to Archie than Peyton on the Manning scale.

the notion that Luck possibly wants out can be traced to the Manning family patriarch,Speaking of Archie, sort of. Luck’s father, Authentic William Jackson Jersey, and he’d surely prefer his son to emerge from the NFL in one piece. More than 13 years ago, was a teammate of Archie’s. Oliver knows how the business works,Authentic Jake Elliott Jersey,Oliver,Womens Tyler Boyd Jersey, Archie engineered a San Diego stiff arm for Eli;Womens William Jackson Jersey, why shouldn’t Oliver at least consider an Andrew extrication from Indy?

Apparently,Authentic Gary Barnidge Jersey, others have been taking it beyond speculation,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey,Ian Rapoport of NFL Media said on the air that Luck’s agent/uncle (or uncle/agent) called the non-rumor rumor “simply false.”, actually couching it as rumor. Which has prompted Luck’s camp to try to shoot down any talk of discontent. Wednesday night

It’s odd that Luck’s camp would even address the situation at this juncture. The fact that it was shot down on the record will serve only to get more people thinking and talking about it.

at least someone would have a plan of some sort when it comes to the current state of Andrew Luck’s career.,Which could be part of the master plan. If so

consider this: The net charge for trading him in 2018 would be lower than the net charge for keeping him.,And before pooh-poohing a possible trade because of the cap hit

if he decides that he truly wants out (which frankly he should),Besides, why would the Colts want to keep him around? If the quarterback isn’t all in, based on Sunday’s outcome in L.A., things will only get worse. If, that’s even possible.
aliciahuang

RENTON,Womens Ronnie Stanley Jersey, Wash. (AP) -- Before the first regular-season game of his career, cornerback Shaquill Griffin had already earned the respect of the veterans in the Seattle Seahawks locker room.

That's not the easiest group to gain praise from right away.

he is phenomenal.'',''Shaquill is probably one of my favorite rookies ever when it comes to the mental side of the game,Womens Eric Weddle Jersey,'' wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. ''Nothing fazes him. It is pretty incredible for a rookie to come in at that position, to have that amount of poise, Authentic Ronnie Stanley Jersey,that amount of mental strength

Griffin backed up the praise he received from his teammates in his debut last week. Facing Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau Field, Griffin finished with 10 tackles and didn't give up any big plays in Seattle's 17-9 loss to the Packers. He was thrust into an even more prominent role in the defense after cornerback Jeremy Lane was ejected in the first quarter. Suddenly,Womens Justin Tucker Jersey, Griffin wasn't on the field only when Seattle went with five defensive backs. He was out there all the time opposite Richard Sherman.

Rodgers knew it. The Packers knew it. And Griffin held his own against one of the top offenses in the league.

'' Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. ''He had been playing very consistent throughout the preseason and took it right to game time which is really a marvelous thing to see for the coaches.'',Womens Kamalei Correa Jersey,''He honestly played just like he has been playing

Seattle had hoped to get this type of performance from Griffin when it drafted him in the third round out of Central Florida. Seattle needed options at cornerback after Deshawn Shead suffered a torn ACL in the playoff loss to Atlanta last January. And they needed someone with the right mentality - and confidence - to handle the attention that comes with being on the opposite side of the field from Sherman.

It's not an easy assignment. But so far Griffin has passed all of his tests.

the Vikings spent the majority of the first half ignoring Sherman and making most of their throws toward Griffin's side of the field.,Womens Bronson Kaufusi Jersey,The most important for Seattle's coaching staff came in the second preseason game against Minnesota. Almost as if the Seahawks had asked for this to happen

It was the perfect prerequisite for taking on a more prominent role in the opener against Green Bay.

'' Griffin said with a chuckle on Wednesday. ''Mainly it was just adjusting to the types of pass patterns I was getting. ... My main thing was some short little routes. I'd rather have that than them going deep on me. The main thing is not letting them score. I feel like that's something I'm adjusting to. It was great going against one of the best quarterbacks. That's a great way to start. ... It was perfect and something I can build off of for the rest of the season.'',''I learned a lot. First off the ball is coming to me most of the time

Green Bay tried to go that route.,Authentic Bronson Kaufusi Jersey,Griffin's first game was so productive it even reinforced his film study. Griffin had written in his notes about having to play more ''chest-to-chest'' against Green Bay receivers because Rodgers liked to make back-shoulder throws. True to his study

'' Griffin said. ''So I was locked in every play thinking the ball was going to come to my side and that helped me a lot.'',Authentic Eric Weddle Jersey,''The ball came to my side and my mindset was to act like the ball is going to come to you every play

Griffin is still likely to split time with Lane, Lane is expected to move to the slot cornerback and leave Griffin on the outside.,Authentic Justin Tucker Jersey, beginning Sunday against San Francisco. In nickel situations

'' Griffin said.,Authentic Kamalei Correa Jersey,''I want them to understand they can count on me
aliciahuang

Atlanta Falcons cornerback Desmond Trufant played one heck of a football game Sunday night. With an interception,Authentic Eric Ebron Jersey, and only two receptions allowed on four targets,Authentic Greg Robinson Jersey, a fumble returned for a touchdown, Trufant proved to the world that he’s still an elite cornerback.

Because the Falcons just handed Trufant a $69 million extension in April,Womens Ricky Wagner Jersey, his performance was a sight for sore eyes. But it’s also good to see because Trufant worked hard to get back and now’s he’s rejuvenated. (Credit to the Associated Press for the quote.)

"At times we think that nothing can stop us,Womens Greg Robinson Jersey," Trufant told The Associated Press on Thursday. "But when it's really taken away from you and you can't do anything about it, like we're invincible and stuff like that, Womens Eric Ebron Jersey,it just put even more hunger in me to get back to the game."

Trufant’s 2016 had to be uncomfortable. As a fourth year pro rapidly approaching the expiration of his rookie contract, Trufant wanted to play well for his future. But even more than wanting to secure his financial well-being,Womens Haloti Ngata Jersey, Trufant wanted to help his team win a Lombardi trophy.

After a rocky start to Dan Quinn’s tenure,Authentic Darren Fells Jersey, landing him on injured reserve. Then he’d watch his teammates bully their way through the playoffs en route to a Super Bowl berth. That’s hard to swallow,Womens Darren Fells Jersey, Trufant knew the Falcons were well-equipped to go all the way in 2016. But then the week nine game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers happened. A shoulder injury would end his season,Authentic T.J. Lang Jersey, no matter how mature the player.

the injury just made him hungrier.,Womens T.J. Lang Jersey,Fast forward seven months and the landscape has completely changed. Trufant is healthy,Authentic Ricky Wagner Jersey, and ready to work. It’s not an ideal way to get motivated, far removed from his shoulder surgery, but for Trufant

Your thoughts?
aliciahuang

BOSTON -- Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez had a severe case of the degenerative brain disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy, researchers said on Thursday. His lawyer announced a lawsuit against the NFL and the team for hiding the true dangers of the sport.

Dr. Ann McKee, the director of the CTE Center at Boston University, said Hernandez had Stage 3 (out of 4) of the disease, which can cause violent mood swings, depression and other cognitive disorders .

" attorney Jose Baez said.,"We're told it was the most severe case they had ever seen for someone of Aaron's age

impulsivity and aggression that could be attributed to CTE.,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Hernandez killed himself in April in the prison cell where he was serving a life-without-parole sentence for murder. Baez said Hernandez had shown signs of memory loss

"When hindsight is 20-20,Womens Joe Montana Jersey," he said. "But you don't know.",Womens Jerry Rice Jersey, you look back and there are things you might have noticed

has been found in former members of the military ,CTE,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey, football players and boxers and others who have been subjected to repeated head trauma. A recent study found signs of the disease in 110 of 111 NFL players whose brains were inspected.,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, which can only be diagnosed in an autopsy

Avielle,The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court claimed that the league and Patriots failed to protect their players' safety, of her father's companionship., leading to the disease that deprived Hernandez's 4-year-old daughter

" the lawsuit said. "Yet,"Defendants were fully aware of the dangers of exposing NFL players, such as Aaron, defendants concealed and misrepresented the risks of repeated traumatic head impacts.", to repeated traumatic head impacts

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league had not yet seen the lawsuit and could not comment. A Patriots spokesman did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

The league recently agreed to pay $1 billion to retired players who claimed it misled them about the dangers of playing football.

The "loss of consortium" lawsuit filed on Thursday is independent of the class-action suit that began making payments this summer. Baez said it was the first of its kind.

"If we have to be groundbreakers in this area," he said., it's something we're prepared to do

Hernandez committed suicide just hours before his former teammates visited the White House to celebrate their latest Super Bowl victory and a week after he was acquitted in the 2012 drive-by shootings of two men in Boston.

and then got a tattoo of a handgun and the words "God Forgives" to commemorate the crime.,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Prosecutors had argued that Hernandez gunned the two men down after one accidentally spilled a drink on him in a nightclub

Hernandez did not raise CTE in his defence at either trial because he claimed actual innocence.

" Baez said.,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey,"It's something I deeply regret

Hernandez dropped to the fourth round of the NFL draft because of trouble in college that included a failed drug test and a bar fight. His name had also come up in an investigation into a shooting.,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey,A star for the University of Florida when it won the 2008 title

Hernandez caught 79 passes for 910 yards and seven touchdowns to help the team reach the Super Bowl,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey,In three seasons with the Patriots, Hernandez joined Rob Gronkowski to form one of the most potent tight end duos in NFL history. In 2011,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, and he was rewarded with a $40 million contract., his second season

who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. Hernandez was convicted and sentenced to life in prison; the conviction was voided because he died before his appeals were exhausted,But the Patriots released him in 2013, though that ruling is itself being appealed., shortly after he was arrested in the killing of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd
aliciahuang

BOSTON -- Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez had a severe case of the degenerative brain disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy, researchers said on Thursday. His lawyer announced a lawsuit against the NFL and the team for hiding the true dangers of the sport.

Dr. Ann McKee, the director of the CTE Center at Boston University, said Hernandez had Stage 3 (out of 4) of the disease, which can cause violent mood swings, depression and other cognitive disorders .

" attorney Jose Baez said.,"We're told it was the most severe case they had ever seen for someone of Aaron's age

impulsivity and aggression that could be attributed to CTE.,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Hernandez killed himself in April in the prison cell where he was serving a life-without-parole sentence for murder. Baez said Hernandez had shown signs of memory loss

"When hindsight is 20-20,Womens Joe Montana Jersey," he said. "But you don't know.",Womens Jerry Rice Jersey, you look back and there are things you might have noticed

has been found in former members of the military ,CTE,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey, football players and boxers and others who have been subjected to repeated head trauma. A recent study found signs of the disease in 110 of 111 NFL players whose brains were inspected.,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, which can only be diagnosed in an autopsy

Avielle,The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court claimed that the league and Patriots failed to protect their players' safety, of her father's companionship., leading to the disease that deprived Hernandez's 4-year-old daughter

" the lawsuit said. "Yet,"Defendants were fully aware of the dangers of exposing NFL players, such as Aaron, defendants concealed and misrepresented the risks of repeated traumatic head impacts.", to repeated traumatic head impacts

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league had not yet seen the lawsuit and could not comment. A Patriots spokesman did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

The league recently agreed to pay $1 billion to retired players who claimed it misled them about the dangers of playing football.

The "loss of consortium" lawsuit filed on Thursday is independent of the class-action suit that began making payments this summer. Baez said it was the first of its kind.

"If we have to be groundbreakers in this area," he said., it's something we're prepared to do

Hernandez committed suicide just hours before his former teammates visited the White House to celebrate their latest Super Bowl victory and a week after he was acquitted in the 2012 drive-by shootings of two men in Boston.

and then got a tattoo of a handgun and the words "God Forgives" to commemorate the crime.,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Prosecutors had argued that Hernandez gunned the two men down after one accidentally spilled a drink on him in a nightclub

Hernandez did not raise CTE in his defence at either trial because he claimed actual innocence.

" Baez said.,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey,"It's something I deeply regret

Hernandez dropped to the fourth round of the NFL draft because of trouble in college that included a failed drug test and a bar fight. His name had also come up in an investigation into a shooting.,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey,A star for the University of Florida when it won the 2008 title

Hernandez caught 79 passes for 910 yards and seven touchdowns to help the team reach the Super Bowl,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey,In three seasons with the Patriots, Hernandez joined Rob Gronkowski to form one of the most potent tight end duos in NFL history. In 2011,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, and he was rewarded with a $40 million contract., his second season

who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. Hernandez was convicted and sentenced to life in prison; the conviction was voided because he died before his appeals were exhausted,But the Patriots released him in 2013, though that ruling is itself being appealed., shortly after he was arrested in the killing of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd
aliciahuang

PHILADELPHIA — Sunday afternoon won’t just be an NFC East showdown between bitter I-95 rivals. It won’t merely be a golden opportunity for the Eagles to bury the winless Giants.

Giants star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. going up against Eagles No. 1 cornerback Jalen Mills, a rematch of their college days when the two matched up in practice,It also will be an LSU reunion, Beckham and his top-dyed blond hair against Mills and his Eagles green.

” Beckham said Thursday. “We fought, who I’ve competed against, we competed every day. This is a guy who I’ve gone against,“Jalen and I went at it every single day, a guy I have respect for and I’m happy to see him in the league and doing his thing. Unfortunately, he plays now for the team with Philly.”

part of a program that went a combined 20-6. Last year,Authentic Matt Kalil Jersey, Mills said, when Beckham was under fire for distracting extracurricular antics,Authentic Michael Palardy Jersey, Mills defended him. The friends don’t talk in-season,Authentic Russell Shepard Jersey,They were LSU teammates in 2012 and 2013,Authentic Kurt Coleman Jersey, because they play for division rivals. They will hang out in the offseason, but that friendship goes out the windows two Sundays a year.

“We’re not brother-in-laws out there,Womens Daryl Williams Jersey,” the physical 6-foot Mills said jokingly. “You’re out there to make plays.”

a Pro Bowler each of his first three seasons,Womens Mario Addison Jersey, Mills took a different path. A four-year starter at LSU,While Beckham was a first-round pick (12th overall) in 2014 and an immediate star, he nearly went undrafted after facing allegations of domestic violence that were pleaded down to misdemeanor assault. He was selected in the seventh round in the 2016 draft by the Eagles, the 233rd player chosen.

appearing in all 16 games last year, who arrived with green hair and was often seen wagging his finger at opponents so they would remember him, credited with seven passes defensed. Mills,He performed well as a rookie, impressed the Eagles immediately. He never backed down from a challenge, never let a poor performance shake him. His confidence never wavered.

” veteran safety Malcolm Jenkins said. “He was drafted in the seventh round. In his mind, he’s a first-round talent. He’s always wanting[to take on] the best receivers out there. He wants to be the best. And when he’s not regarded as such,“His mind was always in the right place, he takes it personal, and it reflects in the way he goes about working.

“I think that’s the mentality of a veteran. Most people take a while to develop that, and he came in the door with it.”

he is being asked to make a major leap. The No. 2 cornerback on a team with playoff aspirations when the season began, Mills is now the No. 1 guy until Ronald Darby returns from a dislocated ankle. In Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs,A year later,Womens Matt Kalil Jersey, he limited dynamic game-breaker Tyreek Hill to four catches for 43 yards.

who should be more of a factor after making his regular-season debut Monday night in the Giants’ loss to the Lions. Playing on a sore left ankle,Womens Russell Shepard Jersey, Beckham made just four catches for 36 yards. A year ago,Now he will have to handle Beckham,Womens Kurt Coleman Jersey, he annihilated the Eagles,Authentic Mario Addison Jersey, catching 15 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns in the two games the rivals split.

who handled Beckham well in his 2015 matchup with him while with the Bills. But Sunday,It was one of the reasons the Eagles traded for Darby,Womens Michael Palardy Jersey, Mills will be given the brunt of the assignment against his former college teammate.

but at the same time, if you want to be the best,“It’s a challenge, you have to accept those big challenges,Authentic Daryl Williams Jersey,” he said. “It’s one of those I’m looking forward to.

“I know when he’s out there, he’s going to give me his best. I have to be ready for it.”
aliciahuang

SANTA CLARA — Jared Goff looked every bit like the star he was while at Cal,Womens Zach Brown Jersey, and it wasn’t just because of the Los Angeles Rams gold and blue jerseys that closely resembled those worn by the Cal Bears during Goff’s tenure at the school.

Starting an NFL regular season game for the first time back in the Bay Area,Authentic Rob Kelley Jersey, completing 22 of 28 for 292 yards and three touchdowns in a 41-39 victory on Thursday night. He turned in the type of performance the Rams have been looking for ever since giving up a bevy of picks to trade up and draft him No. 1 overall in 2016.,Womens Deshazor Everett Jersey, Goff shredded the 49ers defense

Even 49ers fans couldn’t help but support the Bay Area kid as multiple Goff Cal jerseys were scattered throughout the crowd.

Donning the No. 16 jersey,Womens Rob Kelley Jersey, a sight that usually brings flashbacks of joy to 49ers fans, Goff tormented the fans at Levi’s Stadium with his dazzling play. He wasn’t quite Joe Montana, to short slant plays with Robert Woods to keep the chains moving.,Authentic Ziggy Hood Jersey, but the Novato native was slinging the ball all over the field. He made all the throws,Womens Ziggy Hood Jersey, from multiple connections with new offensive weapon Sammy Watkins on deep passes

While Goff’s overall numbers were great,Authentic Mason Foster Jersey, perhaps most impressive was his ability to come through in clutch situations.

After the 49ers appeared to be gaining momentum on a Carlos Hyde touchdown run that cut the deficit to 27-20 in the third quarter,Womens Mason Foster Jersey, Goff spearheaded a long 5:23 drive that featured 10 plays 75-yard drive that ended the quarter and culminated in a goal-line touchdown pass to Watkins to put the Rams back up by two scores.

How’s this for efficiency? Goff was a flawless 9 of 9 for 115 yards and a touchdown pass with a QB rating of 155.8 in the third quarter.

Goff responded again in the fourth.

With the 49ers fresh off a touchdown connection from Brian Hoyer to Trent Taylor to put them within a touchdown,Authentic Jamison Crowder Jersey, Goff again drove down the field. A seven-play, and bloated the Rams lead up to two scores again to effectively end the game., 75-yard drive ended with another touchdown pass to Watkins,Authentic Deshazor Everett Jersey, this time a 13-yard reception
aliciahuang

PHILADELPHIA — On paper, it is a mismatch, an area of strength against a significant weakness.

No, not the formidable Eagles defensive line against the porous Giants offensive front — Philadelphia’s battered secondary against Big Blue array of talented wide receivers.

Which is why the battle up front may well decide Sunday’s winner.

whether it’s adding guys,“I know for us to have success whoever they put on the offensive line and whatever they do as far as protections, we got to have some disruptions up front, tight ends and backs chipping,” safety Malcolm Jenkins said Thursday. “That’s going to basically dictate what we’re able to do.”

along with cornerback Jalen Mills. Top corner Ronald Darby will miss several weeks with a dislocated ankle,Jenkins is one of two members of the starting secondary healthy, cornerback Jaylen Watkins and backup safety Corey Graham missed practice for a second straight day Thursday, and starting safety Rodney McLeod,Authentic Darius Butler Jersey, and are all major question marks for Sunday.

however,Womens Jacoby Brissett Jersey,The defensive line, and it has been among the sport’s best so far,Authentic Allen Hurns Jersey, notching eight sacks. That just so happens to be the Giants’ weakness. The Big Blue offensive line has allowed eight sacks, doesn’t have such issues, and quarterback Eli Manning has come under fire as a result in their 0-2 start.

“We definitely got to get some pressure on him, because it’s shown to affect him,” Jenkins said.

When it was suggested to Jenkins that Manning has begun to see ghosts — pressure when it isn’t there, the veteran said, “You usually see ghosts after you get hit by one.”

sacking him just once in two games,The Eagles didn’t have much luck getting to Manning last year, along with first-round pick Derek Barnett,Womens Darius Butler Jersey, which the rivals split. But this group is different. It now includes veterans Tim Jernigan and Chris Long,Womens Anthony Castonzo Jersey, all of whom have added significant depth and ability to the stellar group.

“Every down,Authentic Jacoby Brissett Jersey, we’re just trying to dominate,Womens Allen Hurns Jersey, every play,Womens Calais Campbell Jersey,” Jernigan said. “The rush is a huge part of our defense.”

The Eagles defensive linemen have said all the right things this week. They have praised the Giants’ struggling offensive line and described embattled left tackle Ereck Flowers as a physical force. They have tried to make their opponent Sunday afternoon sound like a premier unit.

“I don’t know if it’s an advantage[we have],Authentic Telvin Smith Jersey, but it’s definitely one of those things we’ve circled and highlighted for us to have success,Authentic Calais Campbell Jersey,” Jenkins said. “That’s an area we’re going to have to win. We’re putting a lot on our D-line obviously.”
aliciahuang

Let me start with an unpopular opinion: I totally understand and support the NHL’s pre-season crackdown on faceoff infractions.

it’s true there’ve been hiccups in the league’s attempt to break from tradition and actually enforce its rulebook. Fans have booed. Players have expressed disgust. And the whole fiasco of watching draw-taking lawbreakers skate a trail to the penalty box has taken,Yes, a ridiculously long time., on most nights

speaking of the Tuesday pre-season game in which the Leafs were tagged with three minor penalties for faceoff transgressions and were booted from too many draws to count,As Leafs centreman Nazem Kadri was saying on Thursday, “I felt like I played a 3 1/2-hour game.” (The game actually took 2 hours, way too long considering no overtime).,authentic Taylor Hall jersey, 33 minutes to complete

And yes,adidas Travis Hamonic jersey, one can only hope the boardroom powerbrokers don’t eventually push for the ultimate torture — video review of faceoff infractions. That’d be a new kind of purgatory.,authentic John Tavares jersey, there’s always a chance the whole schmozzle could get worse. A season after hockey lovers were driven to tears by the NHL’s sudden obsession with frame-by-frame video analysis of suspected offsides

everybody who’s upset about this ought to breathe a bit. Let’s not forget we’re in the opening few days of the pre-season. Nobody’s soiling sacred ground here. And even if the league’s execution has probably been lacking — veteran veteran centreman Dominic Moore said he didn’t know anything about the new push by officials until the moments before Tuesday’s game — the essence of the undertaking is hard to criticize.,authentic Ryan McDonagh jersey,All that said

was saying in an interview on Thursday,adida Taylor Hall jersey, the NHL’s director of officials, the new emphasis is meant to ensure the faceoff is ultimately a competition of stick-on-puck skill rather than a body-on-body free-for-all. For most of the past decade,authentic Travis Hamonic jersey,As Stephen Walkom, the faceoff had devolved into a “rugby scrum.” And Walkom said the complaints from players were too loud to ignore.,adidas Cory Schneider jersey, Walkom said

“It was becoming so the linesmen couldn’t even drop the puck anymore,authentic Cory Schneider jersey,” Walkom said. “We weren’t enforcing the existing rules.”,adidas John Tavares jersey,because the players were right on top of them. Too often the linesmen were getting slew-footed off the draw

Walkom pleaded guilty.,adidas Ryan McDonagh jersey, For that sin against the rulebook

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/09/2017 03:54:35

aliciahuang

One thing the NHL has gotten right -- and really set the template for with other leagues -- is the replay.

to the angles,authentic Shea Weber jersey,From the mandatory reviews, to off-side,adidas Zach Parise jersey, to the coach's challenge,authentic Jeff Carter jersey, there's very little to quibble with. Goals count that ought to count. Goals don't count that ought not to count.

Which brings us to the NBA. I don't quite understand in this modern day of technology how the Toronto Raptors didn't get to overtime,authentic Zach Parise jersey, and how the game officials overturned a tying basket because in their mind the clock should have started -- what? One-10th of one second earlier -- and Terrence Ross couldn't possibly have made the shot if had started on time.

Now,authentic Devan Dubnyk jersey, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. It's not like I believe the NBA or the officials are against the Canadian team. That's just a bad rule that was poorly executed. Strikes me the easiest and most sensible fix would have been to start the play over again. It was only 2.4 seconds.

even sitting in with the Toronto replay headquarters to get a feel for how this things were done,The NHL was really on the forefront of replay technology,adidas Jeff Carter jersey, with the other leagues consulting with the NHL,adidas Devan Dubnyk jersey, then adapting replay for their own use.

which is a long time on skates -- perhaps the off-side should be forgiven. Amnesty for the infraction,adidas Ryan Suter jersey,On the NHL front,authentic Ryan Suter jersey, the only rule I quibble with are goals on the off-side that get called back. I haven't seen too many of them. I don't mind calling back an off-side goal scored within a few seconds of the illegal entry. But once the defending team has had time to get all five defenders in place -- say 10 seconds,adidas Shea Weber jersey, if you will.

aliciahuang

Through two games, the Jets have scored just three touchdowns. Wide receiver Jermaine Kearse has two of them.

They have gained 485 total net yards. Kearse is responsible for more than a quarter of those (123).

In an offense ranked 30th in the NFL, the former Seahawk has been one of the lone bright spots. And he joined Gang Green less than two weeks before opening day.

Kearse was part of the deal that shipped defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson to Seattle in early September. After Quincy Enunwa was ruled out for the year with a neck injury during training camp, the Jets were in desperate need of reliable targets.

So far, it looks like they found one in Kearse.

Before Week 1 against the Bills, the newly acquired Kearse was unsure of how big a role he would be asked to play. He then went out and led the team with seven receptions for 59 yards.

He followed that up with an even more impressive performance in Week 2 at Oakland, catching four balls for 64 yards and two touchdowns. His 34-yard score in the second quarter is tied for the longest play from scrimmage for the Jets this season.

While Kearse — a sixth-year player — had established himself before coming to New York, his success has been surprising given how little time he has spent with the organization.

Part of it can be attributed to extra work he has put in with quarterback Josh McCown.

“We put the time in in practice, we go over and run routes. We work on plays. We communicate. When you can do that,” Kearse said. “During special-teams period, it definitely helps.”

’ ” McCown said. “When you hear people say he’s a pro’s pro,Authentic Larry Warford Jersey, let’s work on that route,Womens A.J. Klein Jersey, talk me through what you’re thinking in this,Authentic Ted Ginn Jr Jersey,“It comes down to when we have free time during practice,Authentic Tyeler Davison Jersey, Jermaine comes down[and says] ‘Hey let’s work on this route, ? some people say ‘What does that mean when you say pro’s pro?’ That’s a pro’s pro to me.”

who is tied for the most postseason receiving touchdowns since 2012 (six),The rest is just Kearse,Womens Tyeler Davison Jersey, doing what he always has done: compete.

[coach] Pete[Carroll] said it all the time. ‘You’re either competing or you’re not.’ That’s just engraved in me,“When I was in Seattle,” he said.

On a Jets team keeping one eye on the future,Womens Alex Okafor Jersey, Kearse’s role off the field has perhaps been even more valuable.

At 27,Authentic Alex Okafor Jersey, he is one of two wide receivers on the roster over the age of 25 (Jeremy Kerley is the other). Players such as Robby Anderson and rookies ArDarius Stewart and Chad Hansen look to Kearse for guidance.

I’m here to serve. Whether it’s football-related or not,Womens Larry Warford Jersey, “I told them from the first day I got here,” Kearse said.

At the Jets’ practice facility in Florham Park,Womens Cameron Jordan Jersey,Stewart’s locker is right next to Kearse’s. The 79th pick in the 2017 draft is taking full advantage of having a veteran around.

“He has so much experience. He can tell some of the young guys what to expect and how things are going to look going into the week. It’s a big plus for us,Authentic A.J. Klein Jersey,” Stewart said. “He’s one of those guys that got in here and was a leader right away.”

Kearse will return to the site where he won Super Bowl XLVIII as a member of the Seahawks. In that 43-8 rout of the Broncos,Womens Ted Ginn Jr Jersey,With the Jets set to play their home opener at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, Kearse had 65 yards and a touchdown.

“I’m looking forward to getting on the field wherever it is,” he said.
aliciahuang

Cardinals could get important players back for 49ers

TEMPE, with indications that some and perhaps most of their injured players will be
, Ariz. (AP) -- The Arizona Cardinals finally got some good news on the injury front Wednesday

back for Sunday's game against San Francisco.

who has a pectoral injury and some reports have him sidelined three to four weeks. The Cardinals,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey, though,Authentic David Johnson Jersey,The exception is guard Alex Boone,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, had no official comment on the
details of the injuries to Boone, who was signed after being released by Minnesota a month ago and was filling in for Mike Iupati at left guard.

''We'll reevaluate him tomorrow after we put on pads and then see what happens,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey,'' coach Bruce Arians said.

out for two games with a triceps injury,Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,Iupati, said Wednesday that he was ''100 percent'' certain he will play Sunday.

Like Iupati, left tackle D.J. Humphries was limited in practice. He hasn't played since spraining a knee in the season opener.

tight end Jermaine Gresham (ribs), tackle John Wetzel (bicep),Also listed as limited were John Brown (quadriceps), outside linebacker Chandler Jones (chest) and wide receiver
J.J. Nelson (hamstring).

who hasn't played all season after a setback in his recovery from ankle surgery, participated fully in practice,Inside linebacker Deone Bucannon, indicating he is ready to make
his season debut against the 49ers.

But Wednesday's practice was essentially a walk-through.

''I'll be more encouraged when we see them tomorrow (in pads),'' Arians said. ''The fact that they're allowed to practice doesn't mean they'll be back in football shape. You
and the game's really fast, and this is one heck of a defensive line. Young,know what I mean? You miss three weeks, all first-round picks, and they'll be a great challenge for
us.''

If Humphries returns to left tackle and Iupati to left guard, the Cardinals will have the same personnel on the offensive line as they did to begin the season. But the majority
where young guard Evan Boehm made some mistakes and tackle Jared Veldheer was beaten repeatedly by Demarcus Lawrence,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey,of the problems have been on the right side of the line,Womens David Johnson Jersey,
who had three sacks in Arizona's 28-17 loss to the Cowboys on Monday night.

Quarterback Carson Palmer vehemently came to Veldheer's defense on Wednesday.

and I've played with Jared for six years,Womens Deion Jones Jersey,''I've got as much respect and trust in Jared as I've had in any offensive lineman I've ever played with,Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,'' Palmer said. ''He was
protecting my blind side for a long time, and now he's on the other side.

and I know he'll bounce back. Like I said, I have a ton of respect, a ton of trust in him. The way he works,''I talked to him today. You just bounce back, the way he prepares,
I just know he'll bounce back, and I have faith in him.''

Boehm said the offensive linemen are taking responsibility for the poor protection against the Cowboys and vowing to improve.

we've got to be better at our technique, we've got to be better physically up front,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey,''After watching the film today and watching what happened on Monday,'' Boehm said. ''There
but we have to do it for four whole quarters,were spurts in that game that we showed that we're capable of doing it, not just the opening drive or a drive here and a drive
there. It's got to be every drive that we step out on the field.''
aliciahuang

Brady can't shake memory of Pats' tough '13 loss to Panthers

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- To say that Tom Brady was unhappy about what transpired at the end of New England's 2013 loss at Carolina would be an huge understatement.

Cam Newton had just led the Panthers on an 83-yard touchdown drive to put his team in front 24-20 with 59 seconds to play. But Brady came right back,Womens Cam Newton Jersey, and marched the Patriots to
the Carolina 18 with 3 seconds left.

Brady dropped back on the game's final play and lofted a pass into the end zone in the direction of Rob Gronkowski as time expired. Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly was covering
the tight end, and never turned toward the ball. But he reached out and bear-hugged Gronkowski - taking him out of the play.

A flag was thrown for pass interference. But after a brief discussion among officials,Authentic Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, it was picked up. The ball was deemed uncatchable by Gronkowski.

''There is no foul on the play,'' referee Clete Blakeman announced to cheers from Panthers fans and stunned looks from Patriots. ''The game is over.''

Brady took off his helmet and chased after officials as they walked off the field. Cameras picked up the quarterback yelling an expletive as he pleaded his case to deaf ears.

''I wasn't very positive. I don't think I said very nice things to him,Womens Walter Payton Jersey,'' Brady recalled Wednesday. ''I wish we'd have gotten that call. It would have been a fun next play, I'll
tell you that.''

Sunday will mark the first meeting between the teams since that debated finish. Four years have passed, but Kuechly said he knows he likely received a gift that night from the
officials.

''I might have got away with one there,'' he said. ''I'm not even gonna act like I didn't. I might have got away with one.''

Told of Kuechly's comments, Brady shrugged.

''Oh, too, man. Let's replay that one then,'' he said. ''That was a tough game.''

Brady and the Patriots likely won't be in a giving mood this time around, especially after they needed a late rally to beat Houston last week .

Sunday brings in a Panthers team that ranks No. 1 in total defense despite giving up 34 points in last week's loss to New Orleans.

''Cam's one of the great players in the league and they got a great defense,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey,'' Brady said. ''They run the ball. They've got some good receivers. It's a tough matchup.''

The rosters for both teams have undergone significant changes since 2013,Womens Luke Kuechly Jersey,though several key players from that final play still remain.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera said the passage of time should give everyone a clean slate to work with. But even in victory one lesson he learned from 2013 was that they ''left too
much time on the clock for Tom Brady.''

Kuechly, who played his college ball at Boston College,Authentic Walter Payton Jersey, ordinarily might expect to receive at least a modest embrace from Boston fans during his return to New England. Now he's
thinking a hostile environment is more likely.

''I'm sure somebody will say something to me,Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey,'' Kuechly said. ''But,Womens Jordan Howard Jersey, I've spent some time up there and I know what those fans are like. They love football ... that'll be funny.
We'll see what happens.''

NOTES: RB Rex Burkhead sat out Wednesday's practice with the rib injury that kept him sidelined last week against the Texans. ... LB Dont'a Hightower (knee), WR Danny Amendola
(knee), CB Stephon Gilmore (groin), T Marcus Cannon (ankle/concussion),Womens Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, S Nate Ebner (shoulder),Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, CB Eric Rowe (groin), WR Phillip Dorsett (knee), and WR Matt Slater (hamstring)
were all limited participants.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/09/2017 02:26:37

Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: