[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
puma-creepers-rihanna-beige  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support

RIO DE JANEIRO nike air vapormax femme solde , Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's football federation (CBF) has unveiled plans for an under-20 national league as part of an overhaul of the country's youth structure.

The CBF's junior development coordinator Alexandre Gallo said the proposal was being discussed along with a possible under-15 Copa do Brasil tournament.

"We are hoping to make these (competitions) viable and as soon as we have news we will make an announcement," Gallo said on the CBF's official website.

"The clubs have requested this. They want a larger volume of competitive matches during the year. We are going to meet their demands."

In the past two years the CBF has implemented under-17 and under-20 Copa do Brasil tournaments.

But their knockout format means participating teams may only have one fixture in each competition.

An under-20 league would allow clubs to test players over a 38-match home-and-away season, replicating the national Serie A championship.

Plans for the new under-age competitions emerged after the CBF announced it would build 15 training centers to develop the nation's elite youngsters.

The facilities are earmarked for states that did not receive matches during this year's World Cup and are understood to be modeled on Germany's successful academy structure.

According to the Globo newspaper, funds will be drawn from a 100 million-US-dollar World Cup pledge by football's governing body FIFA to develop grassroots football in Brazil.

Gallo said the centers would also help prepare managers, skills coaches and other football professionals.

In addition nike air vapormax homme solde , CBF officials are in talks with federal authorities about implementing coaching programs for children under the age of 14 without breaching underage labor laws.

The first of the youth training centers is already under construction in the northern city of Belem.

Brazil's renewed focus on junior development was sparked by the Selecao's 7-1 World Cup semifinal defeat to Germany in July.

But the humiliating loss in Belo Horizonte is not the only reason for the overhaul.

The CBF is understood to be increasingly concerned by the drain of young talent to European rivals amid a lack of opportunities at home.

Among Brazil-born players to have sworn their allegiance to other countries in the past decade are Diego Costa (Spain), Thiago Alcantara (Spain), Pepe (Portugal), Thiago Motta (Italy) and Rodrigo (Spain).

TAIPEI, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- A delegation from south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region left Taiwan on Wednesday after reaching six investment agreements worth 2 billion yuan (330 million U.S. Dollars).

The contracts involved both cooperation projects and investments by Taiwanese companies in the fields of agriculture nike air vapormax solde , logistics, agri-tourism and food processing, said a statement from the regional government.

The deals were announced after the delegation, led by Guangxi's deputy secretary Wei Chao'an, visited Taipei and toured the central and southern parts of the island from last Friday.

A major agricultural partner of Taiwan nike air max 2017 homme solde , Guangxi has invited Taiwanese investment and promoted farming cooperation with the island in recent years, boasting agricultural conditions and helping forge a huge market.

BEIJING, Jan. 16 (Xinhuanet) -- Former Brazil forward Ronaldo says he will attempt to return to the pitch this spring with the Fort Lauderdale Strikers in the second-tier North American Soccer League. The World Player of the Year in 1996, 1997, and 2002 nike air max 2017 femme solde , Ronaldo is now 38, and hasn't played since February 2011 with Brazil's Corinthians.

But he spoke at a news conference held on Wednesday to announce his addition as a part-owner of the Strikers, and when asked whether he would play, Ronaldo responded that he will, at the very least nike air max 2017 flyknit femme , try.

"That is not easy because I love to play. I love soccer, and that is what all my life is, my big love is soccer. And when I retired, and stopped playing, it was because of my body. I had so many pains nike air max 2017 cuir femme , and so many injuries, and that's why I stopped. It's easy to get in shape, you have to train, but to play soccer games, you have to be in very good shape nike air max 2017 cuir , so I will try for myself. It's another challenge. It will help the league, the team, and soccer in America. So I will try, and train a lot," said Ronaldo nike air max 2017 bordeaux femme , former Brazil forward.

(Source: CNTV)

Wang Manyu of Heilongjiang celebrates during the women's table tennis team final against Sichuan at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Sept. 1, 2017. Sichuan won the gold medal. (XinhuaWang Yuguo)

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed nike air max 2017 bordeaux , over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

ACCRA? Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- Headline consumer inflation in Ghana rose to 16.9 percent in August? compared to 16.7 percent recorded in July? the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) said here on Wednesday.

Inflation rate for food? one of the two sub-sectors? decreased by 0.1 percentage points to record 8.5 percent during the month under review? down from 8.6 percent in July.

On the other hand? non-food inflation rate inched up to record 21.5 percent inflation rate in August from 21.2 percent in the previous month.

Main price drivers for the non-food inflation rate were education (34.1 percent)? housing? water? electricity? gas and other fuels (28.1percent); transport (27.4percent)? and recreation and culture (27.2percent)? according. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China

Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: