[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Preseason Sport 2: Clean Orleans Saints vs. Houston Texans  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
aliciahuang

The NFL's controversial decision to suspend Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott after a yearlong investigation into domestic violence allegations has spurred debate about whether the punishment is too severe.

But domestic violence experts said the NFL took a necessary and crucial stand Friday.

Richard Gelles, said he believes the league did what Jerry Jones should have done. , a professor of social policy at the University of Pennsylvania who has consulted with the NFL regarding domestic violence sanctions and written several books on the subject

"The message the NFL sent to Jerry Jones is, 'You're supposed to take care of your own problems and that if you don't,Womens Kendall Wright Jersey,'" Gelles said. "History doesn't give you any confidence that Dallas will handle these issues when they arise.",Womens Markus Wheatont Jersey, we will

No criminal charges have been filed against Elliott. Unlike in a court of law, the NFL can make disciplinary decisions based on probable cause rather than proof beyond a reasonable doubt, Gelles said, especially when it comes to domestic violence. , adding that it needs to be this way

he said. ,Punishment needs to be expected and consistent

"The point of all of this is if you want to deter behavior that you believe to be unacceptable," Gelles said. "It's less important that it be severe and most important that it be certain. , the punishment has to be certain

"It sends a message that they're not going to tolerate domestic violence, you have to send this message.", and it sends a message to players like Ezekiel Elliott that their careers are on the line. If you want domestic violence to decline

Bianca Jackson, said the NFL's decision to suspend Elliott is an example of a new trend in how domestic violence is treated and discussed in the public arena., senior director of fund and community development for Genesis Women's Shelter

"To me," she said. , it shows us that there is now a social consequence regarding domestic violence. Now there's this public court of opinion that puts on pressure

often comes with a pattern of abuse and control that escalates. In order to break that pattern for abusers,Domestic violence,Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey, "it has to be worth it to stop and it has to be very uncomfortable for them to do it,Authentic Markus Wheatont Jersey, setting a precedent that it's not worth it. ,Authentic Connor Shaw Jersey, Jackson said," she said. In Elliott's case, Jackson said it seems as though that's exactly what the NFL is doing

Dallas City Council member Jennifer Staubach Gates, has long felt the conflict between her love of the team and her work as an advocate for domestic violence victims., the daughter of famed Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach

Gates said Friday that the NFL's recent letter to Elliott, suggests that the league is moving in the right direction when it comes to taking a stand against domestic violence., which explains its investigation and findings

"I know it's a business, and they're in the industry to win the Super Bowl, who is chairwoman of Dallas' Domestic Violence Task Force. "But you still have to have standards."," said Gates

it appears that the NFL's investigation was very fair. "I think the NFL has stood up and said we're going to do the right thing. I would hope the Cowboys will follow.",Gates said from the outside looking in

Gates said. ,The criticism that inevitably follows a decision like this is misplaced

"He made a really bad choice. It's not the choice of the NFL. … It was Zeke's choice to engage in that conduct. Let's make the question … 'Why did this person do that?' vs. making excuses for the consequence or questioning the consequence.

"They're regular human beings, and so they should be held to a different standard.", but we lift them up to a different standard. And that's the reality.
aliciahuang

By not winning the starting quarterback job in Denver as a rookie, Paxton Lynch has made it harder for himself to win the starting quarterback job this year. And by not winning the job this year,Authentic Harrison Butker Jersey, Lynch has made it harder for himself to win the starting quarterback job next year.

or he’ll never becomes what he could be., the game gets slower for him, and he becomes better suited to thrive. As Lynch watches,As Trevor Siemian gets more experience, he doesn’t get the reps — and as a result it will take him even longer to reach the limit of his potential, whatever it may be. It’s a chicken-and-egg proposition that at some point needs to result in Lynch getting reps

the Broncos helping Lynch reach his potential took a back seat to putting the best player on the field right now.,For now

“It’s strictly based on performance not potential,” coach Vance Joseph said on Wednesday’s PFT Live. “And we know that Paxton’s a rare talent. In my opinion, his future’s still bright. He’s a second-year guy and he needs more time. That’s the bottom line. He worked really hard in this competition. He was here early and left late. I was proud of Paxton of how he operated during the competition.

it was more of a win on Trevor’s part in my opinion watching both guys. I would feel very comfortable if we had to play with Paxton for a game or two.”, ‘When your chance comes again man, be ready to go.’ I believe in Paxton Lynch,“It does not mean that we missed on Paxton because he’s not ready right now. I mean he’s going to have a chance to play in the near future and when he does play I told him, our team believes in Paxton Lynch. I mean he just needs more time. It’s not like he lost a job. In my opinion,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Trevor won the job. It wasn’t a failure on Paxton’s part

and unquestionable supports a guy until the exact moment that it doesn’t.,Authentic Taylor Moton Jersey, given that Joseph says the decision is permanent. Of course,Authentic Daeshon Hall Jersey, how permanent is any decision in pro football? In the NFL,That may be the only chance Lynch has to get playing time this year, the team unconditionally, unequivocally

Joseph wants to give Siemian full support as he embarks on his second season as the starter. But if he doesn’t perform, and if they continue to feel the way they do about Lynch, the Broncos surely would make a change.

One clear factor in choosing performance over potential is the fact that the Broncos otherwise have a contending team. But Joseph says that, Womens Curtis Samuel Jersey,even if they didn’t,Authentic Curtis Samuel Jersey, he would have gone with Siemian.

I think you’re failing in the building and everyone on your football team. In my opinion you have to go performance first and go potential second.”,“I think you should always go performance first,Womens Daeshon Hall Jersey,” Joseph said. “It’s a win-or-lose business. I think every coach wants to win. So if you’re not going performance first,Womens Taylor Moton Jersey, because it’s a bottom-line business

with Siemian entering the final year of his contract and Lynch entering his third season.,For now,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, an interesting decision will be looming in 2018,Womens Harrison Butker Jersey, an adherence to performance first gives Siemian the first crack at the job. And if he runs with it
aliciahuang

LAKE FOREST, Ill. - Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky received snaps with the Chicago Bears' first team on Wednesday and head coach John Fox said the second pick of the 2017 draft will take snaps with the first team in the second half against Tennessee in Sunday's third preseason game.

"Just to get a true evaluation; that's what we're trying to do and trying to do it at all positions," Fox said. "That'd be the biggest reason.", not just the quarterback position

Starter Mike Glennon will play the first half against Tennessee. In the past,Womens Ryan Anderson Jersey, the dress rehearsal for the regular season.,Authentic Samaje Perine Jersey, the Bears have usually played the starter for a series or two in the third quarter of preseason game No. 3

"I would say I've shown them what I can do, but I've still got a long ways to go and I know that. ",Authentic Montae Nicholson Jersey," Trubisky said. "I think I've progressed faster than they expected I would

Mark Sanchez remains the backup to Glennon on the depth chart.

" Fox said. "We've not been able to see that with Mitch,Authentic Colt McCoy Jersey,"Right now, and he needs that experience., Mark Sanchez is still the backup but we've seen nine (NFL) years of Mark

"And so, and we won't do it in the fourth game because our starters don't play much - if at all - in that game.", we've kind of felt this all along

Glennon faced a familiar situation. He had been the starter in Tampa until Jameis Winston was drafted. Then the Bears signed him in free agency and a month and a half later he had a highly touted rookie challenger.,On draft day after Trubisky's selection

it's situations that I've been through before that I handled myself well in the past,"Deja vu,Authentic Ryan Anderson Jersey, and I'll continue to do that in this situation.",[url=http://www.redskinsfootballauthentic.com/fabian-moreau-jersey-authentic]Womens Fabian Moreau Jersey[Womens Fabian Moreau Jersey/url]," Glennon said. "Again

Trubisky is 24 of 33 for 226 yards and two touchdowns with a passer rating of 111.4. Glennon has two interceptions and a touchdown pass to go with 109 yards on 15-for-26 passing.,Womens Samaje Perine Jersey,In two preseason games

" Glennon said. "Mitch is getting one rep (series) with the starters.",Womens Montae Nicholson Jersey,"It was clear to me that nothing has changed as far as the depth chart

The Bears also announced tackle Charles Leno Jr. received a four-year contract extension. Leno Jr. Leno was a seventh-round pick in 2014 and became a starter in 2015.

" Leno said. "I worked for everything I got. And have now and I'm going to continue to work. Never going to stop.",Womens Colt McCoy Jersey,"I never was handed anything in life

He was sleeping on guard Kyle Long's floor.,Leno came into the league in a humble manner.

sleeping on an inflatable mattress that I bought from Wal-Mart,Authentic Fabian Moreau Jersey,"I was literally at Kyle Long's place as a rookie," Leno said. "And now look where I'm at., seventh-round draft pick - not even knowing if I'm going to make the roster

"Maybe I'll move next to him or something like that. Who knows?"
aliciahuang

In today's NHL, creating a consistently competitive team is the best path toward making a dynasty.

Although the common myth is that it's hard to build a team capable of multiple championships in the salary-cap era, results prove otherwise.

Since the 2004-05 lockout, Pittsburgh Penguins and Los Angeles Kings -- have won eight of the 12 Stanley Cups awarded.,Authentic Vincent Trocheck jersey, just three teams -- the Chicago Blackhawks

The Blackhawks and Penguins, have been able to put themselves in this position through signing the right core players long term to give their teams some level of consistency., specifically

The Penguins, for example, have been able to keep Sidney Crosby,adidas Jordan Eberle jersey, Evgeni Malkin and Kris Letang on common-sense deals while supplementing with fresh talent the past couple of years to create their current winning dynamic. The Blackhawks made sure to fit Patrick Kane,adidas Ryan Nugent-Hopkins jersey, Jonathan Toews, Duncan Keith,adidas Connor McDavid jersey, Marian Hossa, Brent Seabrook and Corey Crawford in their salary structure while juggling complementary parts.

Both organizations have each won three Cups in the cap era.

Those teams are certain to compete for Stanley Cups in the near future,Authentic Aaron Ekblad jersey, last year's Western Conference champions who swept Chicago out of the postseason and lost to Pittsburgh in the Cup Final., but one other organization has built itself as the main challenger to their dynasties: the Nashville Predators

"They have a great core of young guys who are locked up," an Eastern Conference scout said of the Predators. "They're obviously enjoying it there and love it there, but it seems like they've set themselves up for a good run over a handful of years here that they can be potentially Stanley Cup contenders.", and obviously winning helps that. There are no guarantees in sports. That's why you play the games

Over the past several seasons, Predators general manager David Poile has aggressively inked his star players to long-term, and so far almost all his moves have paid off. In many respects these decisions have been more impactful than Poile's headline-grabbing trade of defenseman Shea Weber for blueliner P.K. Subban last summer., salary-cap-friendly deals

All-Star defenseman Roman Josi will make $4 million per year through 2019-20 on a seven-year deal he signed before 2013-14. Fellow blueliners Mattias Ekholm ($3.75 million per year through 2021-22 on a six-year deal) and Ryan Ellis ($2.5 million per year through 2018-19 on a five-year deal) are also locked up to smart contracts below current market value. All three players averaged more than 23 minutes of ice time last season and they are all 27 or younger.

At forward, Poile signed first-line center Ryan Johansen to an eight-year, $36 million contract in the summer of 2016 -- the Predators' top trio has three 30-goal scorers being paid a combined $18.25 million. All those forwards are 25 or younger., $64 million contract this offseason. He also inked first-line winger Viktor Arvidsson to a seven-year, $29.75 million deal. Along with first-line winger Filip Forsberg -- who signed a six-year

According to CapFriendly.com,adidas Vincent Trocheck jersey, the Predators still have more than $6 million left in salary-cap space.

"I see some guys who signed right before they really turned the corner, like Josi and Ekholm, Ekholm and Josi.", where they signed these long-term deals to get security and they really hadn't turned into the players they are right now," a player agent said. "The reason they're able to do this is because of the deals they made with Ellis

The Predators also still have their first-round picks for the next three seasons and employ other contributing younger players on low-salary contracts, such as forwards Colton Sissons and Kevin Fiala.

"I think[their salary structure] is a bit of a testament to the organization," the scout said.

Nashville still does have question marks,Authentic Jordan Eberle jersey, however. The Predators lost winger James Neal,Authentic Connor McDavid jersey, who averaged 25.7 goals in three seasons with Nashville, in the expansion draft. Captain Mike Fisher retired and goaltender Pekka Rinne,adidas Aaron Ekblad jersey, who makes $7 million per year, the Predators finished 16th in the NHL. Historically speaking, will be 35 in November. Last season,Authentic Ryan Nugent-Hopkins jersey, they've also never won their division and didn't make it past the second round of the playoffs until 2017.

Some need more evidence from the Predators before proclaiming their arrival as consistent members of the NHL's elite.

"You need three foundations: a top-end superstar forward, a superstar defenseman and a superstar goalie to have that dynamic. And I think Johansen can be that[forward]. Is he there right now? I don't think so, but he can be," a Western Conference scout said. "Subban they say is an elite defenseman, but he's on the downslope of his career., but I don't think he is, and Rinne is an elite goaltender

"But they have four or five defensemen back there who are really good players too, so we'll see."
aliciahuang

As the whirl of activity buzzed around him at a recent Ohio State practice, Schiano cuts the mold of a veteran coach comfortable amid all the noise. Entering his second year in Urban Meyer’s operation in Columbus and with a breadth of experience that includes resuscitating Rutgers from a century of irrelevancy and two seasons as an NFL head coach,Womens David Sharpe Jersey, Greg Schiano paced through the noise with a preternatural calm. Glasses propped professorially at the bridge of his nose and flecks of grey hair peeking past his temples,Womens Hunter Henry Jersey, Schiano ranks as the most overqualified assistant coach in the country.

Schiano, enters his first season as the sole defensive coordinator at Ohio State after co-coordinator Luke Fickell left for the head job at Cincinnati last spring. Schiano has made the transition back to being an assistant seamlessly, 51, earning raves from Meyer as one of the best coaches he’s been around.

long after the coaching carousel stopping spinning. Schiano himself has max protected from media attention since arriving in Columbus. (He declined comment for this article.) With Schiano’s twin sons set to finish high school,It’s appropriate that news of Schiano turning down two significant coaching offers came from Meyer at Big Ten media days, expect Schiano to be more active in the coaching market after the 2017 season.

Schiano presents an interesting coaching case, played for Schiano at Rutgers, as he’s seen just about everything. He worked as an assistant at Penn State for Joe Paterno and coached elite defensive players at Miami under Butch Davis. He went 1-11 at Rutgers in 2002 and then 11-2 in 2006, he went 7-9 during his promising debut season before flaming out with a 4-12 clunker that included complaints of an autocratic style. Along the way, he’s become a confidant of Bill Belichick, sweeping all of the major national coach of the year trophies. In Tampa, and New England’s roster has been flush with former Scarlet Knights over the years)., spending a lot of time in New England studying his operation. (Belichick’s son, Stephen Belichick

he’s coming from a humble approach and a genuine recognition of where his strengths were that allowed him success. But he also recognizes areas he could improve. His perceived shortcomings will be stronger in the future.”,Glance around the country at potential coaching candidates,Womens Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey, Schiano did a good job networking with potential suitors. “I think going to work for Urban was a very smart step for him, and the pool lacks a plethora of obvious choices. There’s clearly no college assistant with a better résumé than Schiano. In his two years off in 2014 and 2015,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey,” said a veteran athletic director familiar with Schiano. “I think he’s done a good job of re-branding who he is. The exposure most of us have had with him

Meyer has been beyond effusive in his praise for Schiano. Meyer and Schiano’s friendship goes back to Nike coaching trips, as three defensive ends and a tackle could end up as first-round NFL picks. “I thought he was one of the best I’ve ever been around, where they and their wives gravitated to each other. Since arriving in Columbus, recruiting with the fervor of a recently promoted graduate assistant and blending with a staff full of successful veteran coaches. Since arriving in Columbus, the results have been there,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey, he’s embraced the role of chief lieutenant,” Meyer said at Big Ten media days. “He’s a little better than that. That’s how good of a coach he is.”, as the Buckeyes finished No. 10 in forced turnovers forced last year,Authentic Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey, a leap from No. 59 in 2015. Ohio State’s three first-round NFL picks in the secondary last year were the most since Miami in 2002. Ohio State boasts a defensive line flush with talent this year

The question about Schiano’s next move is a tricky one. His years in college and time in the NFL taught him the importance of alignment,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey, as he’s turned down similar opportunities in the past. (The NFL assistant coaching market has evolved to the point where top coordinators make $2 million per year.), similar to programs like Southern California and Miami that he’s been involved with the past few seasons. That standard could limit his options this year, as the high-end job market projects to be slow. The NFL could also be an option. Recent NFL head coaching hires – Anthony Lynn,Authentic David Sharpe Jersey, which will be paramount in his next stop. Expect Schiano to only go after a job at a program capable of winning the national title, Sean McVay,Authentic Hunter Henry Jersey, Sean McDermott – have shown that there’s not exactly boundless high-end candidates available in that league. There’s also a possibility he could go the league as a high-end assistant
aliciahuang

The New York Giants will play their third preseason game against their crosstown rivals, the New York Jets, in the MetLife Bowl tomorrow night.

The MetLife Bowl created some pretty fascinating memories for Giants fans over the years. The MetLife Bowl served as a launching pad for former Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz, who caught three touchdown passes during the preseason matchup in 2010. When the Giants and Jets played each other in the regular season a year later, Cruz helped saved the Giants’ season from derailing with his 99-yard touchdown reception. Just a couple of months after that, the Giants won their second Super Bowl over the New England Patriots in four years.

Will there be some Giants players that finally decide to step up and have the breakout performance of a lifetime just like Cruz did against the Jets? Let’s hope so. Here are some players to be on the lookout for against the Jets:

Geno Smith

Yes,Authentic Tarell Basham Jersey, Smith has been mentioned before as a player to watch for the Steelers game just a couple of weeks ago. However,Authentic Marlon Mack Jersey, this next game is a game against the J-E-T-S,Authentic Zach Banner Jersey, which is the exact same team that drafted Smith back in 2013.

Smith’s turnovers played a key part in his tumultuous Jets tenure,Authentic Ryan Kelly Jersey, and his first two preseason games with the Giants have been no different. In the Steelers game and the Browns game,Authentic T.J. Green Jersey, Smith threw very costly interceptions that killed any momentum that the Giants were trying to build in order to win those respective games. There were a few flashes of greatness for Smith, but not many.

then that time starts tomorrow night against the Jets.,If there was ever a better time for Smith to prove himself and still be a frontrunner for Eli Manning‘s top backup quarterback spot

Sterling Shepard

It’s still unclear as to if Odell Beckham Jr. will play in the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys, let alone if he and Brandon Marshall will play in the game against the Jets. Shepard has already stepped up as a leader in the wide receiver corps, but he has basically been seen as a non-factor in the Giants’ first two preseason games.

While it’s unlikely that Shepard will have a Victor Cruz-esque performance against the Jets and have three touchdown receptions, he definitely needs to do a lot better and show his teammates that he’s capable of being the “next man up.” Three receptions for nine yards and a fumble against a lowly-ranked Browns secondary is unacceptable, and Shepard can definitely put up a lot more big numbers and get some more scores.

Paul Perkins and Wayne Gallman

While the Giants’ run game from last season was forgettable, there were a few good moments. One of them came in a game against the Minnesota Vikings, where Perkins ripped off a huge catch-and-run at the beginning of the fourth quarter. While the Vikings were leading 17-3 at that point, Perkins’ big play provided a much-needed spark for a Giants offense that struggled tremendously for most of that night.

In the case of the game against the Browns, however,Womens Tarell Basham Jersey, but while his longest run went for 16 yards,Womens Marlon Mack Jersey, Perkins had a horrible performance. His final stats of that game were six carries for 10 yards,Womens Zach Banner Jersey, he also accumulated a lot of negative yardage runs.

a rookie from Clemson University,Womens T.J. Green Jersey,Gallman, had a better performance against the Browns than Perkins by logging 22 yards on five carries. If Gallman wants to make his mark in the Giants’ running back system, then he needs to build off of his performance against the Browns and use that to have a much better performance against the Jets. Perkins also has the chance to redeem himself,Womens Ryan Kelly Jersey, but to be considered as a starting running back in this league, the need for him to play with more intensity and effort should have started in the Browns game.

The Giants-Jets game will air at 6:00 p.m. CST on the NFL Network.
aliciahuang

Former NFL quarterback Michael Vick will work for FOX Sports as a studio analyst this season.

The network will formally announce Sunday that Vick will serve as a studio analyst for "FOX NFL Kickoff,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey," according to USA Today Sports. The 37-year-old Vick will also make regular appearances on FS1 studio shows as part of his new job.,Womens Vontaze Burfict Jersey," the show that leads into "FOX NFL Sunday

"I'm very excited," Vick told USA Today in a phone interview Friday. "Over the last seven or eight months, and I think I've gotten better as I've been put in those situations more often. Things really came together (with FOX) over the last couple months. They have shows that I have always watched and admired. My friends and family are thankful and proud of me.",Womens A.J. Green Jersey, I've done a lot of interviews

Vick was the No. 1 overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2001 NFL Draft out of Virginia Tech. His tenure in Atlanta ended in disgrace when he was arrested for running a dog-fighting operation. He spent 21 months in federal prison for the crime.

Vick announced he was retired from the NFL after not playing in 2016.,In February

FOX executives see Vick's potential as a broadcaster.

but we feel he has an incredibly bright future as an analyst,"He was obviously an outstanding player," John Entz,Authentic Jeff Driskel Jersey, said in an email to USA Today. "He has stayed close to the game and has many relationships with today's current coaches and players. We feel he can bring a truly unique perspective that intrigues and engages our viewers.",Authentic Andy Dalton Jersey,FOX Sports president of production and executive producer

Vick appeared on one of FS1's studio shows,Womens Tyler Eifert Jersey," in July when he said free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick should "cut his hair" and "just go clean-cut" to alter his image. Vick later apologized for his comments., "Speak For Yourself

but no team has signed him for the 2017 season.,Womens Andy Dalton Jersey,Kaepernick made headlines last season with the San Francisco 49ers when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest injustices against African Americans and minorities in America. He opted out of his contract in March and became free agent

Vick spent six seasons with the Falcons and displayed superb running ability with a strong but often erratic arm. He threw for 71 touchdowns,Authentic Vontaze Burfict Jersey, and was a three-time Pro Bowl selection before the dog-fighting conviction., rushed for 21

Vick returned to the NFL in 2009 and played five seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles before backup stints with the New York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Vick passed for 22,109 yards and 36 rushing touchdowns.,Authentic Tyler Eifert Jersey,464 yards and 133 touchdowns against 88 interceptions during 13 NFL seasons. He added 6

" Vick told USA Today when asked if he is ready for every on-camera statement to be scrutinized by fans. "I have already been through that during my career and have had a lot of practice doing interviews. You have to be careful because anything you say can go viral.,"I think I'm ready for it

but I will be critical. Great players understand that. I've seen the reactions from my teammates watching shows in the team lounge when they disagree with something. I'm a credible guy and I think people will respect that.",Womens Jeff Driskel Jersey,"I have never criticized guys
aliciahuang

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- It's been a mostly positive offseason,Womens Solomon Thomas Jersey, who guided the Los Angeles Rams to three touchdowns and a field goal over the first six possessions he directed during the preseason., training camp and preseason for second-year quarterback Jared Goff

On Saturday,Authentic Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey, Goff took a bit of a step back by turning the ball over on a fumble and interception to help the Los Angeles Chargers score 14 points in their 21-19 win over the Rams., though

The fumble was returned 76 yards by Melvin Ingram for a touchdown,Womens C. J. Beathard Jersey, it didn't help that Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa blew past right tackle Rob Havenstein to strip-sack Goff., and while Goff was guilty of holding onto the ball too long

The interception, was Goff's fault as he overthrew a wide open Sammy Watkins into the hands of Jason Verrett., though

Although Rams head coach Sean McVay hinted the interception might have been the result of a miscommunication with Goff and Watkins - likely the result of Watkins still learning his way with a new team - Goff took all the blame.

"No," he said. "I can't do that. I can't make that throw. Just a bad throw. I came off it.", I just kind of came off it a little bit

and on the preseason is 24 of 30 for 250 yards and a touchdown.,Goff finished 5 of 6 for 56 yards

McVay is focusing on the big-picture numbers rather than getting caught up in the two mistakes.

He said,Authentic Joe Williams Jersey, "I think he's improved a lot. I think the sample size is the thing that I'll continue to go back with. He got a chance to play 35 snaps against Oakland where you can really get into a real rhythm. Even after the turnover with the interception, had a couple throws. But, we ran the football a lot on that drive, it's going to be very important for us to maximize practice if that's the direction where we go where he doesn't play against Green Bay next week.", those are where you get the best indicators of how a guy responds. I thought his demeanor, I think when you get a chance to kind of really fight your way back from some adversity that you've faced throughout the course of a game, the way that he handled it was good and we're going to continue to grow every single day. Just like I was saying

Goff is likely to sit out the Rams' final preseason game against the Packers Thursday, he believes he's ready to start the regular season Sept. 10 against the 49ers., and if so

like I said,"Yeah I think so. I think, Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, I would've liked to have finished the day on a little bit of a better note," he said." A lot to learn from and a lot of stuff that we can get better from.",Authentic C. J. Beathard Jersey, but I think in all three games as a whole I feel like I did a good job and feel like I got a lot out of it - got some good work and some good situational stuff

Notes: Second-year tight end Temarrick Hemingway suffered a probable season-ending broken fibula Saturday against the Chargers. Hemingway had made big strides since his rookie year and was on target for a role in the tight-end rotation. Said head coach Sean McVay,Authentic Solomon Thomas Jersey,"He was one of the guys that I was extremely encouraged with - we were as a staff. We were really counting on him for some big things because I think when you talk about the length, his movement - when he gets the ball in his hands,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, the athleticism,Womens Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey, but we'll find that out in the next few days.",Womens Joe Williams Jersey, so this is a big loss for us. Like I said, he's a guy that can create after the catch. He offered a lot of flexibility with what we could do with some of our personnel groupings, it will be interesting to see who kind of steps up to fill that void because there certainly is one left by what we had anticipated for Temarrick for the start of the season. Hopefully we'll get some good news back where it's not going to be a season-ending injury

Rookie wide receiver Josh Reynolds is making his presence felt. A fourth-round pick out of Texas A&M, he pulled in a touchdown pass for the second straight week - this one a 38-yarder from Sean QB Mannion - and showed toughness going over the middle and holding onto the ball after absorbing a brutal hit. "It was a great ball by Sean Mannion with those two connecting again with a big play that almost ended up being the difference in us winning and losing that football game, both mentally and physically with a couple of those plays."," said Rams head coach Sean McVay. "I thought it showed a lot from Josh in terms of his toughness

great player. I mean really huge catch radius I mean I think that was evident he made an awesome, awesome play going over the middle, so that speaks volumes of him to take a shot like that and hop right up and go make another play. But, just played with awesome toughness and then that same drive came back and caught the touchdown, I think skillset wise, so I think for catch radius, he's lanky. He's a real fast runner,Said Mannion: "He's a great, he's tall, he's the kind of guy who goes out and gets the ball with his arms and has the height and the speed to be a vertical threat."

but appears on target to be ready for the season opener Sept. 10 against the Colts. Austin will not play in Thursday's preseason finale against the Packers.,Wide receiver Tavon Austin has missed all of the preseason with hamstring issues

I think he would be able to play,"If it was a normal game week," said Rams head coach Sean McVay. "He's made huge progress with Reggie (trainer Reggie Scott) over the last week where he's running, those have been some good things and you'll start to figure out - we're going to have to start brainstorming some ways with how we're going to utilize Tavon in that game, which will be fun.", reaching some higher speeds on the treadmill and stuff where it's 100 percent of the weight that he's supporting.
aliciahuang

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The clock is ticking for the Tennessee Titans, who have had two ugly preseason losses and need to clean up what coach Mike Mularkey says are too many mistakes.

The Titans insist they're not worried, even with the season opener against Oakland looming on Sept. 10.

"That is what the preseason is for," wide receiver Rishard Matthews said after a 19-7 loss to Chicago . "The good thing is that it is happening now and hopefully won't happen in the season. Nobody is perfect, to get all the wrinkles out, go out there and do what you do and (Monday) we will correct our mistakes and move forward. I look forward to KC on Thursday."

Tight end Delanie Walker noted the Titans still have two weeks left.

"We got the Chiefs," Walker said. "Hopefully we can get everything situated,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey, another game that we can clean it up,Womens Leonard Fournette Jersey, set for the opener."

And Mularkey agrees after watching tape of a loss that dropped Tennessee to 1-2. The Titans' first-team offense didn't score until the first play of the fourth quarter and gave up four sacks. Kicker Ryan Succop missed a 40-yard field goal wide left, and punter Brett Kern had a punt blocked for a safety with both working with a backup long snapper.

The Titans were flagged eight times for 69 yards,Authentic Dawuane Smoot Jersey, and left guard Quinton Spain was ejected for throwing a punch.

"We didn't play well enough," Mularkey said of the Bears. "Again,Womens Dede Westbrook Jersey, and they did, in this league you can't afford to do what we did against a good team that's playing well."

The defense wasn't much better, failing to stop Chicago from driving 96 yards on the Bears' opening possession for a touchdown. Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo said the Titans have to minimize their mistakes and start games with their normal intensity.

Orakpo does want to see more consistency from a young team that opened the preseason with a 7-3 loss to the Jets followed by a 34-27 win over Carolina .

"I can't explain it," Orakpo said. "It's just definitely disappointing. We preach on minimizing those mistakes because it hurts our drives, dissect it and hopefully minimize those, that resulted in a loss (Sunday). The great thing about preseason is you can watch the film,Authentic Leonard Fournette Jersey, it hurts offense and defense and you know,Authentic Cam Robinson Jersey, once we open the regular season against Oakland."

Quarterback Marcus Mariota criticized his own play as not being at the level he expects of himself. After completing 6 of 8 passes against Carolina, Mariota said he had trouble finding a rhythm against Chicago. He was 7 of 13 for 106 yards in the first half where the Titans punted twice,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey,had another punt blocked for the safety and the missed field goal.

"I was trying to move around in the pocket,Womens Cam Robinson Jersey,move too much,Authentic Dede Westbrook Jersey, those are things I've got to get better at,Womens Dawuane Smoot Jersey, " Mariota said. "Again, it leads to inaccuracy, and I will."

Mularkey said the mistakes are clear enough that he shouldn't have to say much. The coach said the Titans need to find a way to consistently well game to game — like good teams do.

Notes: Mularkey said the Titans would test WRs Eric Decker (ankle) and rookie Corey Davis (hamstring) at a walk-through later Monday. How the receivers respond will determine if they do anything Tuesday. Mularkey said CB Jeremy Boykins (groin), safeties Brynden Trawick (ankle sprain) and Curtis Riley (hamstring) and LB Aaron Wallace (back) will not play Thursday night.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/08/2017 07:40:44

aliciahuang

CINCINNATI — Coach Marvin Lewis defended the hit by Vontaze Burfict that caused the NFL to suspend him for five games and insisted that the Bengals linebacker has changed his ways on the field to conform to the league’s emphasis on player safety,Authentic Nico Siragusa Jersey,.

resulting in the linebacker’s latest suspension.,Womens Nico Siragusa Jersey,Lewis said there’s nothing wrong with how Burfict leveled Chiefs running back Anthony Sherman during a preseason game

“In my opinion,Womens Tony Jefferson Jersey, Vontaze has changed,Womens Chris Wormley Jersey,” Lewis said Tuesday. “He’s learned. He’s a 250-pound man, but he hits like dynamite. I mean,Womens Tyus Bowser Jersey, it’s like being hit by a cement truck. That’s just the way he plays. That’s why he’s the player he is.”

but the NFL can impose fines and suspensions after reviewing video of games.,Authentic Tim Williams Jersey,The hit wasn’t penalized during the game

the rules prohibit “unnecessary roughness” against a player who isn’t involved in a play.,NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy pointed out in an email to The Associated Press that the league’s rulebook bans “unnecessary contact” against players who aren’t in position to defend themselves. Also

Sherman was coming out of the backfield but wasn’t the intended receiver when Burfict leveled him with a hit high to his chest as the pass went down the field.

the Bengals will open without their top defensive player for the second straight season because of an egregious hit. Burfict missed the first three games last season while serving an NFL suspension for his hit to Antonio Brown’s head during a 2015 playoff loss to the Steelers.,Authentic Chris Wormley Jersey,Burfict has appealed the suspension. If it’s upheld

getting sidelined for one game because of his offseason conviction on a misdemeanor charge.,Jones also is suspended to start the season

losing in Pittsburgh and at home to Denver. Vincent Rey filled in for those three games at Burfict’s spot and is expected to do so again.,Authentic Tyus Bowser Jersey,The Bengals went 1-2 during Burfict’s three-game suspension last season

“Coach Paulie (Guenther) says,Womens Tim Williams Jersey,” Rey said. “He’s always saying everybody has to be ready. Someone’s going to have to play meaningful snaps for us.”,Authentic Tony Jefferson Jersey, ‘Who’s a starter in here?’ and the whole defense stands up
aliciahuang

Texas (AP) — While J.J. Watt still thinks the Houston-Dallas preseason game shouldn't be played because of catastrophic flooding in Houston,FRISCO, the star defensive end for the Texans is getting his wish that money generated by the exhibition finale will go to Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts.

Watt, who started a fundraising page that reached $4 million in donations in barely more than two days,Authentic Ryan Anderson Jersey, reiterated his stance that the game originally scheduled for Houston on Thursday night should have been scrapped instead of moved to the home of the Cowboys.

The Texans,Authentic Fabian Moreau Jersey, who are in charge of the game since they are technically the home team,Authentic Samaje Perine Jersey, said Tuesday that tickets and parking will be $25 apiece. Tickets were available online starting Tuesday night.

"I think the only good thing that can possibly come out of a game on Thursday would be a massive fundraiser,Authentic Montae Nicholson Jersey," Watt said. "This is bigger than football. It's bigger than a game. It's bigger than any of us."

Speaking of massive fundraisers,Authentic Colt McCoy Jersey, Watt almost didn't know to react to the stunning growth of his effort, which started with a web page and a selfie video Sunday. Since then, he's been offering video updates as the total climbed. The original goal was $200,000.

The highlight Tuesday was a $1 million donation from Tennessee Titans owner Amy Adams Strunk, daughter of the late Bud Adams. Strunk's father owned the Houston Oilers when the franchise moved to Nashville in 1997.

"That's remarkable, from a team in our division, one of our rivals, willing to go above and beyond football," Watt said. "It just speaks to humanity. It speaks to the good in people."

The team flew to the Dallas area after a preseason loss in New Orleans last weekend and practiced the past two days at Cowboys headquarters. Coach Bill O'Brien said the Texans were hopeful of a return home before Monday.

The Texans have two concerns that dwarf the game against the Cowboys, which will involve few if any starters. The first is their families back in Houston. The second is the season opener against Jacksonville,Womens Ryan Anderson Jersey, which is supposed to be at home Sept. 10.

"It's not easy,Womens Fabian Moreau Jersey, but being a professional athlete isn't,Womens Samaje Perine Jersey," linebacker Brian Cushing said. "We have to juggle a lot of different things and be expected to do it at the highest level."

All team personnel are accounted for,Womens Montae Nicholson Jersey, and O'Brien said the club was working to help the players who weren't on the trip that never made it back to Houston. He has said there were about 10.

"Two or three times a day,Womens Colt McCoy Jersey, we've tried to reach them," O'Brien said. "Sometimes the issue is the cell service, not being able to get them on the cellphone. But we're doing the best we can to help. Some guys are in areas that are harder hit than other areas."

O'Brien said the position and roster battles that always define the preseason finale will give plenty of players something to think about other than what's going on at home.

"I realize it's not the AFC championship game," O'Brien said. "But I will tell you for all the guys that are going to play in that game, it's a very important game. It's an important game for them as Houston Texans and it's an important game for them to be able put some good football on tape."

And soon after, the Texans hope they will be home.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 31/08/2017 03:29:55

aliciahuang

On the same day the Raiders got the good news that top pick Gareon Conley came off PUP and returned to practice,Authentic Everson Griffen Jersey, they were without second round pick Obi Melifonwu.

His absence was not noted by myself or other media in attendance during practice itself -- perhaps because we were all looking for Gareon Conley or perhaps Melifonwu was there early on and left after (?) — but Raiders officials told Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle afterward that Melifonwu had not practiced.

Obi Melifonwu didn’t practice. Not a good sign after playing 20-some plays Saturday. His ankle again? Del Rio unavailable for comment

— Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) August 29, Womens Harrison Smith Jersey,2017

The rookie safety had missed most of camp with an ankle injury,Womens Latavius Murray Jersey, but finally returned to practice full as of last week and saw his Raiders debut in the third preseason game last Saturday.

but come practice Tuesday,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, he was not on the field with his teammates,At no time was it apparent he had suffered an injury in that game,Authentic Teddy Bridgewater Jersey, leading to the conclusion that he may not play in the team’s preseason finale on Thursday.

It also raises concern his ankle may not have responded well and perhaps even a re-injury situation. This is speculation,Womens Everson Griffen Jersey, of course.

Two players did leave the game Saturday — fullback Jamize Olawale and David Amerson.

Olawale pulled up after a long run without contact. Missing practice today could rule out the possibility it was just cramps,Authentic Latavius Murray Jersey, which raises other concerns. He is currently the only fullback on the roster.

but not drills,Womens Teddy Bridgewater Jersey,Amerson suffered a concussion in the game and is going through the concussion protocol. He participated in stretches,Authentic Linval Joseph Jersey, which means he is in stage one of the protocol.

Neither Cory James nor Seth Roberts made the trip to Dallas for the game. Roberts returned to practice today,Womens Linval Joseph Jersey, but James remained out.

Ben Heeney was also not practicing. He remains on the Non-Football Injury. Keith McGill is still not back from his foot injury.

I would be surprised if any of the players missing from today’s practice play in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Seahawks.

The next time the Raiders take the field for practice will be a week from today. That day will be the first in which they must turn in an official injury report which will help clarify the issues each player faces. Some players may also land on injured reserve prior to that day which will also clear things up.
aliciahuang

Fowler returned to practice Saturday and worked four consecutive days.

“When I went out to practice on Saturday, it felt really good, it felt really good and then practicing in the rain Sunday,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, too,Womens Curtis Samuel Jersey,” Fowler said.

Fowler said he put his knee brace back on as a just to be extra cautious.

Fowler was held out along with 21 other healthy players for Thursday’s preseason finale against Atlanta.

Fowler was pleased with his training camp/preseason.

“The thing is consistency and being able to play four full quarters hard,Womens Taylor Moton Jersey,” Fowler said. “I want to play hard and play fast to be able to dominate for four quarters. That’s the goal and the first test is Houston[on Sept. 10].”

Harper carted off

Jaguars reserve safety Jarrod Harper was strapped to a stretcher and carted off the field early in the game after he was injured covering a punt.

The Jaguars said Harper was being evaluated for a concussion.

Koyack’s strides

a 2015 seventh-round pick,Authentic Harrison Butker Jersey,Jaguars tight end Ben Koyack wasn’t that noticeable to the untrained observer during training camp until his 30-yard catch and run against Carolina last week. But Koyack, could have a role as a combo tight end this year.

The key for Koyack: His blocking.

” Koyack said earlier this week. “And things of that nature,“I’ve tried to work on my leverage and hand placement, Authentic Curtis Samuel Jersey,I’ve tried to translate from the practice field to the game.”

Koyack spent hours upon hours in the Jaguars’ weight room after arriving from Notre Dame.

“If you look at where I came from to now – I was lucky if I could bench 225 pounds more than 15 times when I got here, I’m up strength-wise,” Koyack said. “Now, but at the end of the day,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, there’s a lot of technique that goes into blocking. Strength doesn’t matter if your technique isn’t there.”

If the Jaguars start the season without Mychal Rivera,Authentic Daeshon Hall Jersey, Koyack could be the third tight end behind Marcedes Lewis and Alex Ellis.

Not focused on Hopkins … yet

Cornerbacks A.J. Bouye and Aaron Colvin said earlier this week they had not started focusing on Houston receiver DeAndre Hopkins,Womens Daeshon Hall Jersey, the Jaguars’ big-time Week 1 problem.

“”We’ll get to him when we get to him,Womens Harrison Butker Jersey,” Colvin said.

Said Bouye: “I’m just working on myself. I’m going to watch film on them[next week]. The person that beats me is me so I focus on me.”

Bouye will enter Houston Week without any preseason game snaps. But …

” Bouye said. “I watch film every day and I stay locked in. I feel good on the field. I know when the lights go on,Authentic Taylor Moton Jersey,“I know I’m ready, I’ll be ready to compete.”

Colvin (foot) missed the first three preseason games but did play in the first half against Atlanta.

Etc.

construction workers were spotted atop the 50-yard line in the rafters. The stadium has components of Dallas (standing areas directly behind the team benches) and Seattle (field-level luxury boxes behind both end zones). The video board is unique – it encircles the top of the stadium but unlike Dallas,Atlanta’s new Mercedes-Benz Stadium opened for football last week for Falcons-Arizona. The roof remains closed while final kinks are ironed out. During pre-game warm-ups, it doesn’t overpower the spectators. … The Jaguars players will be off Friday-Sunday. The team must trim its roster to 53 players on Saturday.
aliciahuang

As far as preseason games go,Womens Fabian Moreau Jersey, Thursday night’s contest between the Minnesota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins at U.S. Bank Stadium certainly did look like a fourth one.

In a game that,Womens Colt McCoy Jersey, featured players that are going to be looking for work in a couple of days, largely, the Dolphins handed the Vikings their second loss of this preseason by a final score of 30-9.

The Dolphins got on the board first in this one, capping things with a 1-yard touchdown run by Kenyan Drake. That was all the scoring for the first quarter in this one, as they took the opening possession and moved 78 yards in 10 plays for the score, as both defenses stiffened up a bit after the initial Miami drive.

as backup quarterback David Fales found wide receiver Jakeem Grant for a huge 65-yard touchdown pass about three minutes in to give the Dolphins a 14-0 lead. The Vikings answered on their next drive,Miami struck again in the second quarter, however, as Taylor Heinicke found Cayleb Jones for an 8-yard touchdown pass. Marshall Koehn missed the extra point, keeping the score at 14-6.

the Dolphins got another touchdown as Fales found former Marqueis Gray for a 6-yard touchdown. The Vikings appeared to have the Dolphins stopped,With time winding down before halftime, Taylor Heinicke was sacked in the end zone to make it 23-6, but Mackensie Alexander was inexplicably called for taunting after an incompletion on third down to keep the Dolphins’ offense on the field. Miami hit the extra point to make it 21-6. On the Vikings’ next offensive play,Womens Ryan Anderson Jersey, and that’s how they went into the locker room at halftime.

Another former Gopher, took over for Heinicke at halftime for the Minnesota offense. His first drive resulted in a three-and-out, quarterback Mitch Leidner,Womens Samaje Perine Jersey, Leidner acquitted himself fairly well, so he clearly has a pretty solid grasp of the offense at this point. In all seriousness,Womens Montae Nicholson Jersey, and led the Vikings down the field on his second drive,Authentic Colt McCoy Jersey, with a Kai Forbath field goal cutting the deficit to 23-9 early in the fourth quarter. The Dolphins then added another touchdown on a pass from Fales to Mitch Mathews. . .who was with the Vikings earlier in the offseason. . .to make it 30-9.

as wide receiver Moritz B?hringer caught his first pass as an NFL wide receiver,One of the few Vikings’ highlights came later in that fourth quarter, it was only the one pass and it didn’t amount to much, a 6-yarder from Leidner. Yeah, but it was still pretty cool.

Looking at the stat sheet for the Vikings in this one, and was actually not awful for the most part, Heinicke had a rough first half for the most part. He finished his night completing 9-of-20 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown. Leidner came in for the second half, completing 14-of-19 for 123 yards.

On the rushing portion of the stat sheet, Bronson Hill led the way for the Vikings with 38 yards on 13 carries. Terrell Newby chipped in with 28 yards on 13 carries, and Heinicke had 18 yards on a pair of scrambles.

The biggest offensive story in this one for the purple was Cayleb Jones, he had over 100 yards more than the next highest Vikings,Authentic Fabian Moreau Jersey, who was a favored target of both Heinicke and Leidner. He finished his evening with 127 yards and a touchdown on nine catches. He certainly made an interesting case for potentially making the team this evening. In fact, as Kyle Carter had 23 yards on three grabs.

as they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.,Authentic Samaje Perine Jersey,Both the Dolphins and the Vikings finish the preseason with records of 2-2. We know that the Vikings will kick off the season on Monday Night Football on 11 September against the New Orleans Saints. Miami will also open the regular season at home on 10 September

The Miami Dolphins take down the Minnesota Vikings in the preseason finale by a final score of 30-9,Authentic Ryan Anderson Jersey,folks.,Authentic Montae Nicholson Jersey, and now the countdown to the cutdown begins. Teams have to have their 53-man rosters set by 3:00 PM Central time. We will have all of that news for you right here at The Daily Norseman
aliciahuang

Jaguars Notebook: Dante Fowler feeling good after resting sore knee

It was noticeable last week in practice when Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler wore a brace on his left knee.

Fowler missed his rookie year (2015) with a torn left ACL,Authentic Tevin Coleman Jersey, but played all 16 games last year.

Fowler was held out of practice Aug. 21-22 and the Aug. 24 preseason game against Carolina.

“Nothing was wrong,Authentic Joe Flaccos Jersey,” Fowler said after returning to practice this week. “It got a little tired so it was precautionary by them. They wanted me to rehab it and rest it.”

Fowler returned to practice Saturday and worked four consecutive days.

” Fowler said.,“When I went out to practice on Saturday, it felt really good, it felt really good and then practicing in the rain Sunday, too

Fowler said he put his knee brace back on as a just to be extra cautious.

Fowler was held out along with 21 other healthy players for Thursday’s preseason finale against Atlanta.

Fowler was pleased with his training camp/preseason.

“The thing is consistency and being able to play four full quarters hard,” Fowler said. “I want to play hard and play fast to be able to dominate for four quarters. That’s the goal and the first test is Houston[on Sept. 10].”

Harper carted off

Jaguars reserve safety Jarrod Harper was strapped to a stretcher and carted off the field early in the game after he was injured covering a punt.

The Jaguars said Harper was being evaluated for a concussion.

Koyack’s strides

a 2015 seventh-round pick,Jaguars tight end Ben Koyack wasn’t that noticeable to the untrained observer during training camp until his 30-yard catch and run against Carolina last week. But Koyack,Womens Justin Hardy Jersey, could have a role as a combo tight end this year.

The key for Koyack: His blocking.

” Koyack said earlier this week. “And things of that nature,Womens Joe Flaccos Jersey, “I’ve tried to work on my leverage and hand placement,Authentic Matt Ryan Jersey, I’ve tried to translate from the practice field to the game.”

Koyack spent hours upon hours in the Jaguars’ weight room after arriving from Notre Dame.

there’s a lot of technique that goes into blocking. Strength doesn’t matter if your technique isn’t there.”,Authentic Vic Beasley Jersey,“If you look at where I came from to now – I was lucky if I could bench 225 pounds more than 15 times when I got here,Authentic Justin Hardy Jersey, I’m up strength-wise,” Koyack said. “Now, but at the end of the day

If the Jaguars start the season without Mychal Rivera, Koyack could be the third tight end behind Marcedes Lewis and Alex Ellis.

Not focused on Hopkins … yet

Cornerbacks A.J. Bouye and Aaron Colvin said earlier this week they had not started focusing on Houston receiver DeAndre Hopkins, the Jaguars’ big-time Week 1 problem.

“”We’ll get to him when we get to him,” Colvin said.

Said Bouye: “I’m just working on myself. I’m going to watch film on them[next week]. The person that beats me is me so I focus on me.”

Bouye will enter Houston Week without any preseason game snaps. But …

” Bouye said. “I watch film every day and I stay locked in. I feel good on the field. I know when the lights go on,Womens Vic Beasley Jersey,“I know I’m ready,Womens Tevin Coleman Jersey, I’ll be ready to compete.”

Colvin (foot) missed the first three preseason games but did play in the first half against Atlanta.

Etc.

construction workers were spotted atop the 50-yard line in the rafters. The stadium has components of Dallas (standing areas directly behind the team benches) and Seattle (field-level luxury boxes behind both end zones). The video board is unique – it encircles the top of the stadium but unlike Dallas,Atlanta’s new Mercedes-Benz Stadium opened for football last week for Falcons-Arizona. The roof remains closed while final kinks are ironed out. During pre-game warm-ups,Womens Matt Ryan Jersey,it doesn’t overpower the spectators. … The Jaguars players will be off Friday-Sunday. The team must trim its roster to 53 players on Saturday.

Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: