[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Authentic jersey  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
aliciahuang

ALAMEDA – Khalil Mack and Bruce Irvin were out at Raiders practice Wednesday for the stretching period. Both edge rushers left one-at-a-time during the individual period, which
open to the press, headed into the main building and did not return.

There was no reaction,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, from the coaching staff or players on the field. Irvin and new defensive coordinator John Pagano were seen joking around on the
,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, certainly no surprise

field before practice began in earnest.

Both guys were given a day off,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey, one scheduled earlier in the day. A Raiders official called it a day off/rest-type day that was not injury related. The Silver and Black
typically practice in pads or shells on Wednesday, but were in jerseys and sweats in the interest of recovery.

Wednesday marked the first practice Irvin has missed since training camp. Mack hasn't missed one in months.

Mack and Irvin's downtime comes a day after beloved defensive coordinator Ken Norton's firing.

Mack and Irvin especially were among those loyal to Norton. Mack and Norton developed a bond after the coach was named defensive coordinator in 2015. Norton and Irvin go way
back to their days together in Seattle. Irvin credits Norton for helping him get on the right path and stay there.

Neither player was happy Norton got the axe. Irvin made his displeasure clear,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, tweeting "BULLS***" shortly after news of Norton's demise broke. Mack told ESPN "I like to keep my
thoughts private."

It isn't immediately clear if the non-injury related day off was related to Norton's dismissal. Head coach Jack Del Rio won't speak to the media again until Friday. New
defensive coordinator John Pagano is scheduled to speak Thursday afternoon.

Del Rio addressed the media before Wednesday's practice,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, and was asked how he'll handle players unhappy with the in-season shake-up.

"I don't try and 'handle' them,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey," Del Rio said. "I think the biggest thing is to understand the relationship,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey, give him a little space and then at the end of the
,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey, respect that

day,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, I'm human. It wasn't easy for me either.",Womens Drew Brees Jersey, we're going to get on with our work.

Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: