[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Authentic jersey  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
aliciahuang

Titans coach Mike Mularkey called for the league to hold officials accountable publicly,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, urging the NFL to “say it like it is,On Monday,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, quit hiding things.”

which led to a Steelers field goal. Titans defensive back Adoree' Jackson forced an Antonio Brown fumble,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey,Mularkey’s irritation stemmed from referee Ronald Torbert and his crew’s mistake at the end of the first half Thursday,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey, which Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant recovered 10 yards downfield. The “Holy Roller” rule prohibits the offensive team from advancing a fumble in the final 2 minutes of either half or overtime — and on fourth down anytime — unless the fumbling player recovers it,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey,.

The Steelers failed to gain another yard and kicked a 50-yard field goal with 18 seconds remaining in the half.

” Mularkey said,Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey, via Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “What happened after the fact? I know they’re graded just like we are. You want to know what happens when you make a mistake like that? That could have been the difference in the game,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey,“You just want to see people held accountable as coaches and players are every Sunday, a field goal at the time.

“I just want everybody held accountable.”

After calling for transparency in the review process,Womens Julio Jones Jersey, Mularkey was asked whether a grade that results in a lesser playoff assignment or no playoff assignment amount to the same consequence that players and coaches face for their errors.

” Mularkey said. “That’s the situation,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey,“I’ve got to be careful; that’s the way it is,Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey, can’t talk about it.”

Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: