[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Women's jersey  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support

On Wednesday, it was Jay Cutler. The week before that was Tom Brady.,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, Christian Hackenberg did his best Matt Ryan impression. Last week

giving the Jets starting defense practice against that week’s opponent’s offense. Hackenberg likes studying the opponent and trying to give the Jets defense an accurate look to practice against. Some quarterbacks are tougher to emulate than others.,This is life for the second-year Jets quarterback right now. He and Bryce Petty split duties as the scout-team quarterback in practice

” Hackenberg said,“Tyrod’s tough, referring to Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor, who is a bit more mobile than Hackenberg. “We’ve got scramble drills and it’s like,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey, ‘Come on now.’”

You might expect Hackenberg to be saying, Petty was injured., “Come on now” to the Jets coaches. Sunday marks the halfway point of his second year in the NFL. Hackenberg has yet to take a snap in the regular season. He has been active for just two games in his career — the final game of last season and the first game of this season. In both instances

But Hackenberg remains upbeat. There is no sense of frustration with him.

” Hackenberg said. “Every guy in this locker room wants to play. Everyone is competitive. You need to be able to take a step back. I’ve said it over and over. There are multiple cases of quarterbacks who have sat and watched and learned and when they get their opportunity they roll. There’s a million different ways to skin this cat. That’s been proven over time.”,“Obviously you want to play

Hackenberg is correct. People can point to Aaron Rodgers or Carson Palmer as quarterbacks who benefited from time on the bench before starting. Those days in the NFL seem to be fading, only Hackenberg has not played. Four rookie quarterbacks have already started this season.,Authentic John Ross Jersey, though. Of the 10 quarterbacks drafted in the first five rounds last year

“I think,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, people have that perception that you’ve got to go in,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey, just in general,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, you’ve got to have success now, you’ve got to play now, you’ve got to do this now,” Hackenberg said. “Sometimes it works out that way. Sometimes it doesn’t. Just being as positive as you can throughout that path and then understanding that my path isn’t going to be the same as someone else’s and someone else’s isn’t going to be the same as mine. I just need to do what I’ve got to do with my opportunities when they come. That’s kind of how I look at it.”

Some Jets fans are wondering when that next opportunity will come for Hackenberg. The belief entering this season was that Josh McCown was merely a placeholder before the team went to Hackenberg to see what the young quarterback was capable of. Two things have muddled the picture, pushing Hackenberg to the No. 3 spot. The other development has been the play of McCown. The 38-year-old has played well and has the Jets at an unexpected 3-4. The discussion of when to look ahead to 2018 has been delayed., though. Petty jumped Hackenberg on the depth chart after training camp

” Hackenberg said. “It’s just not my time yet. I’m just going to continue to keep working and look forward to that next opportunity and be able to go with it. Every day is a learning experience whether in the classroom or even on Sundays. You can learn a lot on Sundays watching.”,Womens Jim Brown Jersey,“Patience is the name of the game right now

McCown said he’s been impressed with how hard Hackenberg works. He said Hackenberg does extra throwing on Mondays when the team does not practice and is constantly trying to improve.

who knows when it will be,Womens John Ross Jersey,“At some point, he’ll get an opportunity,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey,” McCown said. “I always tell young quarterbacks it’s not ‘if’ because you are going to get an opportunity. That’s how this league works. When you do,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, are you ready? How prepared can you be? He’s doing a good job of keeping himself as ready as possible.”

COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) -- Rookie Dan Feeney has been dreaming of this moment his entire life, maybe even since he was 6 years old and first saw quarterback Tom Brady in a New England Patriots uniform.

Flash forward 18 years and the Los Angeles Chargers guard is scheduled to make his first NFL start on Sunday - against Brady and the Patriots.

''It is definitely a little crazy,'' Feeney said.

Feeney was selected in the third round of the draft out of Indiana, where he was a four-year starter and two-time All-American.

He was unable to win a starting job in camp,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, but starting left guard Matt Slauson injured his biceps last Sunday against the Broncos. Slauson will have surgery and is out for the season.

So now the position falls to Feeney,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, all 6 foot 4 and 310 pounds of him.

The Chargers had been working him into the past few games,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey, and he played much of the second half last Sunday after Slauson got hurt.

''When we started playing him a couple weeks ago and he went into games, there was no drop-off,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey,'' Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said. ''We knew that he could play and wanted to get him more involved. And now he's starting.''

Of course he's not pleased by the way he got the opportunity. It was the veteran Slauson who largely helped Feeney with his transition to the NFL.

''Slauson's been a big mentor for me and obviously it's a shame what happened to him,'' Feeney said.

''There's always something to work on. Having these older guys teach me is one of the biggest things. There aren't too many situations Slauson hasn't been through.''

Feeney was thought to be an accomplished run blocker when he first arrived to camp. It is his pass blocking that has been a focus by the Chargers.

The Patriots know well a rookie will be making his first start Sunday and are expected to test him immediately. Slauson figures it comes with the territory.

''That's the nature of the game,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey,'' he said. ''That's how it goes. You see some kind of weakness, you try to attack it. Obviously you have to expect it and be ready for it and prepare for it, and make them not right.''

Offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt thinks the Chargers have prepared Feeney as best they can.

''He's been very professional in his preparation the whole year,'' Whisenhunt said. ''I like that (offensive line) coach Pat Meyer and coach Lynn have been working him in and he's gotten some snaps in games, Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey,just preparing him for a situation where this could happen.

''Finishing off the game (Sunday) the way he did,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, he played well. Now it's the next challenge for him,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, which is having to start. We feel good about it,Womens Drew Brees Jersey, feel comfortable with him because of what he's done.''

For Feeney - who played football and volleyball at Sandburg High School in Orland Park,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey, Ill. - it is the culmination of a long dream. Maybe just not one he envisioned happening against the defending Super Bowl champions with Brady still at the quarterback.

''At the end of the day we are just out there playing football, playing the game we loved as a little kid,'' Feeney said. ''It definitely hits you, but at the same time you have a job to do and people relying on you.''
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: