[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Preseason Sport 2: Clean Orleans Saints vs. Houston Texans  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support

The Refreshing Orleans Saints (0-1) do combat with the Houston Texans (1-0) in direction of guidance wrap up 7 days 2 preseason phase Cecil Shorts Iii Jersey. The black and gold visual appearance toward pick out up their initial preseason victory within more than a calendar year. In the meantime, we seeking ahead towards watching a number of variables as the sport unfolds. What's some of the factors we're preserving an eye out for? A Garrett Grayson repeat : The minute-calendar year quarterback experienced a tough start out out of the gate, yet rebounded inside of a large route. Grayson was ready in direction of entire with legit figures, thus can he location upon a repeat general performance? Far better element engage in : On your own need to have toward perspective a much better exertion out of the instant and 3rd-personnel participant, specially upon the offensive line and secondary.Nick Fairley inside of position of Sheldon Rankins : Fairley reveals himself inside the premiere setting up purpose with Rankins out for number of months http://www.houtexansteamshop.com/Texans_Joel_Heath_Jersey-62. Not merely are we curious in direction of view what Fairley delivers toward the desk, nonetheless we're moreover seeking at an individual towards arise as the choice driving him.The Michael Thomas highlight : He only retains placing upon a clearly show all through educate, and experienced a effective debut inside his 1st expert step. I'm curious toward check out if Drew Brees can just take a number of passes his direction early upon.Can anyone basically kick a business reason? A person contains towards arise as a favourite http://www.houtexansteamshop.com/Texans_Josh_Lenz_Jersey-68, and Kai Forbath's bad try out at a sector purpose final 7 days didn't just produce us appear to be absolutely sure. Video game Achieve - NRG Stadium Television set - WVUE (FOX , furthermore out there upon other area Raycom stations uncovered inside of the Match Attain website link. NFLN replay is 8 20 at 1:30 a.m. CSTRadio - SiriusXM Radio, WWL Radio On the web - Sport Move Cell - Cellular Programs In direction of dwell up-toward-day with all the most recent step, questions, and assessments, we've thrown up a Twitter widget record of all of the appropriate Saints media data towards preserve up with. We motivate all Saints and soccer followers in direction of lose a be aware in direction of chat above components on your own together with, use't such as, and basically comprise interaction with fellow contributors of Who Dat Country http://www.houtexansteamshop.com/Texans_Quintin_Demps_Jersey-83. A Twitter Checklist by way of SaintsCSC Poll Do by yourself consider liberating Keenan Lewis was the specifically flow for the Saints?

A rookie could be the heir to Vikings' throne of royal return men

MINNEAPOLIS -- It's been nearly a decade since the Minnesota Vikings had to worry about whether they'd start drives in prime field position.

it was Percy Harvin establishing himself as one of the most dynamic return men in the league, taking back five kicks for touchdowns from 2009-12. Then,First, it was Cordarrelle Patterson leading the league in return average during three of his four years in Minnesota, earning two All-Pro honors and scoring five kick return TDs of his own.

Since the Vikings drafted Harvin in 2009, the last time the Vikings didn't rank in the top 10 in average field position after a kick return was 2008. Since then,Tevin Coleman Jersey , first, they've been first,Joe Flaccos Jersey , seventh, third, they've enjoyed premium field position after kickoffs more often than almost any team in the league. According to ESPN Stats and Information, third,Authentic Eric Weddle Jersey , sixth, first and second during their eight years of Harvin and Patterson.

with Patterson in Oakland,Jim Kelly Jersey , the Vikings will have to determine whether they've got a return man capable of staking them to the same advantage. Wide receivers Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs have experience as returners,Now, but both might be too valuable to the offense to be employed on kick returns. Running back Jerick McKinnon could fall in the same category. Rather, the Vikings' next return man might be one of the two receivers they took on the third day of the draft.

Rodney Adams, averaged 24.3 yards on 47 career returns for the Hurricanes, returned 46 kicks in college, averaging 29.1 yards a return and scoring a touchdown as a junior. Stacy Coley, a fifth-round pick from South Florida, whom the Vikings picked in the seventh round out of Miami, scoring once in 2014.

Both have the speed for the job, with 40-yard dash times under 4.45 seconds. Both will likely get chances to take the job. And both would be counted on to continue a legacy of high-performance returners.

"Both of them are very explosive athletes, have excellent speed, and we even went back if they didn’t return this year we got back to 2014,Authentic Tevin Coleman Jersey , you watch him on tape,Authentic Joe Flaccos Jersey , and he’s making big plays all the time. They’re running jet sweeps and for a tall,Authentic Justin Tucker Jersey , linear kid, he gets hit,Justin Tucker Jersey , and he’ll bounce right back up. But," general manager Rick Spielman said on Saturday. "Adams,Eric Weddle Jersey , is kind of a slot receiver, we watch all their returns,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey , 2015, whatever we have to do to find those returns. We think both have explosive play-making ability as kickoff returners."

apart from their regular draft board,Spielman said the Vikings keep a separate board for kick returners and punt returners, and spent three hours last Friday night scouring their options for potential successors to Patterson.

and I know we wanted to make sure we had some potential guys that can step in and fill in as a kickoff returner,"We kind of tie those two boards in together with what they are as a position," Spielman said. "I think some of these guys can be potential punt returners down the road as well. So it’ll all be open competition."

they've had more than a few offenses that could use a boost to start a drive. With Patterson's run ending after four years, just as Harvin's did,During the Vikings' era of dominant return men, it could be up to one of the Vikings' two rookies to provide the same kind of edge.

Redskins' Josh Doctson back after Achilles tendon injuries

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- Josh Doctson is confident his Achilles tendons are strong enough to carry the weight of his own expectations.

The Washington Redskins' first-round pick a year ago missed all of training camp and all but two games in his rookie season because of injuries to the Achilles tendon in each heel. The TCU product has declared himself 100 percent healthy during offseason organized team activities. That's good news for the Redskins, who are going to need his production.

With DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon departed via free agency, Washington is counting on Doctson to be a big part of the receiving corps along with newly-signed Terrelle Pryor.

''I got drafted pretty high,'' said Doctson, so I was ready to get out here and show my teammates and coaches and everybody I am what they drafted, who was picked 22nd overall in 2016. ''It sucked to not be out there. But this year it's going to be different.''

Doctson watched Jackson and especially Garcon,During his lost rookie year, hoping the visuals of their routes makes up for his lack of practice and game snaps. All Doctson could do was watch as he dealt with ''the most unique injury'' he has dealt with in his career.

Doctson's season ended after two catches in two games for 66 yards. The use of underwater therapy,When compensation for the left Achilles tendon injury caused him to injure his other one, resistance bands and other exercises to keep weight off his feet while strengthening at the same time allowed the 24-year-old to begin running again in March.

Doctson set the goal of getting completely healthy and had to at times be held back and protected from his own desire to do too much too fast.,Along the way

''I was just taking it slow, 'Hey I want to get out here and run,[url=http://www.lionsfootballauthentic.com/jarrad-davis-jersey-authentic]
Jarrad Davis Jersey[/url], baby steps,Authentic Kenny Golladay Jersey,'' said Doctson,Brad Kaaya Jersey, who was held out of team drills Wednesday with coach Jay Gruden saying it's not related to Achilles tendon issues. ''There was days I came out here and I would tell the strength coaches,Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey,' and those guys were telling me, there's no rush.' Even during OTAs I'm just full speed but I'm also maintaining at the same time. You don't want to do too much because it's my second year so I know training camp is when I need to be ready to go.'', 'No, just wait

so there's no such thing as an approach that's too cautious this time. Gruden said Doctson had a great workout Tuesday and last week raved about the young receiver's impressive progress.,Doctson was injured during offseason camps last year

''The big thing for him is the confidence in his Achilles, we have got to taper off for him, and I think he's got that right now,'' Gruden said. ''It looks like he can run down the field. ... If he does have soreness, but right now, like the way he runs and love the way he catches.'', so far, so good. I like the way he looks

who had to get his whole body back into alignment after the injury. Doctson started developing chemistry with quarterback Kirk Cousins during some informal workouts with other receivers in Tampa in late March but is spending his time on the field now attempting to recapture his rhythm.,Authentic Jarrad Davis Jersey,http://www.lionsfootballauthentic.com/teez-tabor-jersey-authentic" target="_new" rel="nofollow">Authentic Teez Tabor Jersey,Those things are still a work in progress for Doctson

''I was just making sure my technique is right,[url=http://www.lionsfootballauthentic.com/teez-tabor-jersey-authentic]
Teez Tabor Jersey[/url],[url=http://www.lionsfootballauthentic.com/jalen-reeves-maybin-jersey-authentic]
Kenny Golladay Jersey[/url],'' Doctson said. ''You don't always get the ball, so I'm just making sure I'm running good routes and my body position and all that and I'm just making plays.''

NOTES: TE Jordan Reed,Authentic Brad Kaaya Jerse,Authentic Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey, LT Trent Williams and RB Matt Jones did not participate for the second consecutive week. Gruden said Reed and Williams continue to work out elsewhere while Jones, who has been passed on the depth chart by Rob Kelley and others, chose not to attend the voluntary workouts.

Mass. — There’s a reason Lawrence Guy,FOXBORO, is listed vaguely on the Patriots’ roster
, like many players in New England

as a defensive lineman.

305 pounds,Guy, at 6-foot-4, is the size of a defensive tackle, but the Patriots love versatility because they play a hybrid
defensive front. Sometimes the Patriots will be in a 3-4, and there are moments when it’s
, other times they’ll be in a 4-3

neither or both.

who signed as an unrestricted free agent in March,Authentic Deatrich Wise Jr.Jersey,The Patriots didn’t have a player like Guy,Authentic Marshon Lattimore Jersey,
, on their roster last season

eschewing the mid-sized defensive linemen for traditional edge rushers and nose tackle types. There’s a good chance Guy will
because head coach
]Authentic Ryan Ramczyk Jersey[/url],be asked to play anywhere from nose tackle to seven-technique defensive end with the Patriots this season

Bill Belichick asked if he could handle that type of responsibility when he visited New England as a free agent.

‘I feel comfortable anywhere you put me at.’ It’s one of those situations with me as a player that I … found that
,Marcus Williams Jersey,“I said

” Guy said Wednesday at Gillette Stadium. “Coming
,I needed to play different positions for me to be the best player I can be

wherever they need to put me at,in this situation,
, I can go ahead and do it. I’m not a great corner. I’m a little bit heavy

but I’ll try it.”

The Patriots should be just fine at cornerback.

I’ll do what I gotta do to make a play,” Guy said. “It doesn’t matter if I’m at nose (tackle),“You put me on the field,
(five-technique defensive end),(three-technique defensive tackle), (six-technique defensive end) or (seven-technique defensive
end). I’ve seen it and played it all, so I’m just happy to go out there and play and make plays.”

The Patriots have more certainty at defensive tackle than they do at defensive end at this point in the offseason. Defensive
tackles Alan Branch and Malcom Brown are multi-year starters, and Vincent Valentine showed flashes as a rookie in 2016. Only
Trey Flowers and Rob Ninkovich return from the Patriots’ 2016 defensive end rotation. They added veteran Kony Ealy and rookies
Deatrich Wise and Corey Vereen. They also have Geneo Grissom,Derek Rivers,Deatrich Wise Jr.Jersey, who almost exclusively played special teams last

That means Guy might be inserted into the Patriots’ defensive tackle and defensive end rotations this season. That will be
especially necessary if Rivers and Wise don’t prove they can contribute as rookies. The Patriots also won’t be forced to play
an undersized player out of position as they did last season with Chris Long at five-technique defensive end.

so if they put me at a position they need me to work at,Marshon Lattimore Jersey,http://www.saintsfootballauthentic.com/ryan-ramczyk-jersey-authentic" target="_new" rel="nofollow">Ryan Ramczyk Jersey, I’ll go out there and do it,Authentic Marcus Williams Jersey,Authentic Alvin Kamara Jersey,“I like to be on the field,” Guy said.
“The whole object is to be able to play multi positions on the field so you can be out there for the most time you can and how
you’re not really helping the team. If you can do multiple things,Alvin Kamara Jersey,you help the team out. If you can only do one thing, you
can help the team a lot.”

D.J. Fluker is going to fit in well with the New York Giants' offensive line.

the 2013 first-round pick has a lot to prove after being let go by the San Diego Chargers.,Like everyone on the unit

The line was a main focal point of the Giants' problems last season.

the offense was
,Despite an 11-5 regular-season record that got New York into the playoffs for the first time since 2011

and Eli Manning seemingly took more hits trying to pass than in years past. The
,anemic. The running game rarely got going

defense carried the team.

with the lone exception being right tackle Marshall
,The offensive line is populated by relatively the same cast as last season

who signed with Oakland as a free agent.,Newhouse

even though many think the Giants signed Fluker as a free agent in the offseason to play
,Bobby Hart has taken over at his spot

there. For now, 339-pounder has been the backup right guard during organized team activities., the 6-foot-5

just to prove to the team that let me go,"I have a lot to prove," Fluker said Friday after the
,Senquez Golson Jersey, more than just being a player

and I'm very hungry right now. I'm motivated
,Giants wrapped up their second week of OTAs. "So I got a chip on my shoulder

every single day."

the first-round draft pick two
,Authentic DeForest Buckner Jersey,There are plenty of questions about what the Giants will do with their line. Ereck Flowers

has struggled at left tackle in his first two seasons. There will probably be an open competition at both tackle
,DeForest Buckner Jersey,years ago

Fluker said linemen hear lots of criticism. After Fluker signed a one-year,Authentic Will Redmond Jersey, Giants general manager Jerry
, $3 million contract

Reese told him all he wants from him is passion when he plays.

"It's hard. It's hard," Fluker said. "It's about the passion about playing this game every
, but that's the best part about it

so you have to bring it.",single day

Giants OTAs continued with two of the team's biggest stars again failing to show: receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and defensive end
Olivier Vernon.

guard Justin Pugh,In addition, linebacker
, five other players were missing from Friday's workouts: cornerback Janoris Jenkins

defensive lineman Owa Odighizuwa and safety Nat Berhe.,Jonathan Casillas

"We did the attendance song and dance last week," coach Ben McAdoo said., so let's skip that this week

similar to what Beckham has colored his
,Punter Brad Wing made up for Beckham's absence by dying his hair a shade of blond

hair. The two were LSU teammates.

Wing told a team spokesman that he did not want to comment about the look after the workout.

tight end Rhett Ellison and cornerback Eli Apple were limited by minor aches.,Receiver Brandon Marshall

cut out junk food and put on 10 pounds. Surprisingly,Authentic Senquez Golson Jersey,NOTES: Apple,Authentic Sammie Coates Jersey, the first-round draft pick last year,
,Authentic Joshua Garnett Jersey,Sammie CoatesJersey, has changed his diet

the cornerback is faster. At least that's what he says the tracking machines attached to his body are recording. ... TE Matt
had four nice catches,Joshua Garnett Jersey,Will Redmond Jersey,LaCosse, including two in
, the training camp star who had trouble staying healthy the past two seasons

the back of the end zone for touchdowns. He is also working out more to overcame weakness on his right side that led to
hamstring and knee injuries. ... Free agent WR Kevin Norwood left the field with what looked like an injury to his left foot.

Another member of the Jacksonville Jaguars rookie class is under contract. When Cam Robinson inked his first NFL contract on Wednesday, it meant the team’s potential starting left tackle won’t have to worry about negotiating a deal while learning the pro game.

” Robinson said via Jaguars.com. “It’s something you always dream about, since you were a kid. When you’re a kid,“It feels great, this is a life-long goal. …

everything’s kind of going fast. I think when I get time to actually sit down and think about it, I’ll realize how big of a deal it is. Right now,“Right now,Authentic Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey, I’m just taking it all in stride.”

Robinson participated in the Jaguars’ rookie minicamp in mid-May and is now in his second week working with the team during organized team activities.

” Robinson said. “There are always a ton of things I can improve on; the type of player I am,Authentic Bryce Petty Jersey,“I think it’s going well,Karl Joseph Jersey, I’m always looking to improve. But I think for the most part I’ve made pretty good strides and done a good job of progressing day in and day out.”

The deal for Robinson,128 with a $3,Authentic Shilique Calhoun Jersey,018, which ESPN.com’s Michael DiRocco reports to be a four-year contract worth $7,244,092 signing bonus. That leaves third-round pick DE Dawuane Smoot as the only unsigned draft pick.

With Robinson getting reps at left tackle, has been a no-show, who the team traded for prior to the Draft,Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey,Bryce Petty Jersey, asking for a new deal before he reports to the team’s facility at EverBank Field. Robinson could win the left tackle job,Authentic Karl Joseph Jersey,Authentic Jihad Ward Jersey, the Jacksonville Jaguars can feel more secure with the left side of the offensive line. Branden Albert,Jihad Ward Jersey,Shilique Calhoun Jersey, even if Albert comes to camp, or he could be moved inside where he could play left tackles.

Jacksonville Jaguars former head coach Gus Bradley had a similar dilemma last season when Luke Joeckel and Kelvin Beachum were competing for the left tackle spot. Beachum won and Joeckel was kicked inside to play guard.

Robinson was taken in the second round out of Alabama.

Packers rookie defensive back Josh Jones probably couldn’t have asked for a better mentor than veteran Morgan Burnett.

Burnett has developed into a pillar of stability and reliability for the Packers secondary – and he’s recently added the kind of versatility that should help Jones make the difficult transition from college to the NFL.,Authentic Sean DavisJersey,A second-round pick back in 2010

Jones has worked at safety and linebacker within the same role that Burnett helped create for the Packers defense last season.,Early on at OTAs

who has done the same type of thing,“The nice thing there,” defensive coordinator Dom Capers said on Thursday. “Morgan is a good mentor for Josh.”, you gotta guy like Morgan Burnett

” and it calls for a safety – like Burnett or Jones – to drop down to linebacker and play in the box. The look gives Green Bay more speed and more options to combat the spread looks proliferating the NFL.,The Packers call their hybrid subpackage “Nitro

but Burnett’s experience and leadership have been huge for Jones early on.,Learning two positions as a first-year player can’t be easy

in terms of helping him with things,“He knows the defense. He’s a really good mentor,” Capers said. “He’s the consummate team guy.”, when you got Josh Jones

Within the work environment of football,Wendell Smallwood Jersey, teammates can fill in the gaps – helping define what the coaches are looking for and explain the nuances of the playbook.,Artie Burns Jersey,Authentic Javon Hargrave Jersey, veteran players can be vital to the development of young players. While coaches teach

talking about on the field and off the field,Authentic Bud Dupree Jersey,“Morgan and Ha Ha (Clinton-Dix), I’m telling you,” safeties coach Darren Perry said on Thursday. “Sometimes your veteran players are your best teachers. They’ve been real pros in that regard. It’s good.”, those are two studs right there

but Perry is confident Jones can handle it.,Perry said Jones’ head is still “spinning” from all the information thrown his way early on this offseason. The Packers are putting a lot on the rookie’s plate

you figure it out. He’s still learning,“His work ethic has been outstanding,” Perry said. “You can tell he has a good football IQ, but we like what he’s done up to this point.”, just from the things we’ve asked him to do up to this point. When you’re a good player

versatile player learning a new defense.,Authentic Wendell Smallwood Jersey,The combination of help from Burnett and individual work ethic could fast track Jones’ development as a young

” Capers said about Jones.” I think he’ll be a versatile guy.”,Sean Davis Jersey,Javon Hargrave Jersey,Bud Dupree Jersey,Authentic Artie Burns Jersey,“He’s working hard right now.

Josh Dobbs will be backing up both Landry Jones and Ben Roethlisberger in 2017.

That's according to Bob Labriola of Steelers.com, who wrote on Tuesday that Jones will remain the Steelers' primary backup quarterback this season. Many thought Dobbs -- Pittsburgh's fourth round pick in this year's draft -- would get a chance to compete with Jones for the team's No.2 position on the depth chart.

but it’s the truth.", and Josh Dobbs will be No. 3,"There is no battle. Landry Jones will be the backup quarterback," Labrioola wrote. "Maybe that’s not what you want to hear

Keep up to date with the 6X Super Bowl champions!

Jones signed a two-year,Pittsburgh's backup quarterback since the 2013 season, $4.4 million deal with the Steelers back in March after not receiving any offers on the open market.

"I wasn't going to be stupid. If there was a place to go play somewhere, I'm going go back to Pittsburgh.',DeVante Parker Jersey," Jones said,Jordan Phillip Jersey, I would want to take that chance and give myself that take that opportunity, via Steelers.com. "It didn't turn out. So once that was over with,Authentic Mackensie Alexander Jersey, I was like,Trae Waynes Jersey, 'Shoot

and I'm just thankful that I have a job and a spot to come back to. It was the best decision for me and my family. For us, if all things were equal, I wasn't going to go anywhere. I wasn't going to leave Pittsburgh. They've treated me so well here,"There wasn't any tough decision about it. I'm very familiar with this place, so that's where my mindset was."

Jones is 2-2 as a starting quarterback over the past two seasons that includes going 1-1 last season. Ironically,After not receiving a single regular season snap during his first two NFL seasons, Jones' most impressive performance thus far came in Pittsburgh's Week 7 loss to New England that saw him complete 29 of 47 passes for 281 yards and one touchdown with one interception. He threw a second touchdown pass that was called back due to a holding penalty in the Steelers' 27-16 defeat.

it was a great information gathering for us.,Authentic DeVante Parker Jersey,http://www.dolphinsfootballauthentic.com/jordan-phillips-jersey-authentic" target="_new" rel="nofollow">Authentic Jordan Phillip Jersey,Authentic Laquon Treadwell Jersey," Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said earlier this offseason. "He's been given an opportunity to grow and show growth,Laquon Treadwell Jersey,Mackensie Alexander Jersey,"He has continually improved over his four years with us. He's answered the call and really answered the call in an above the line manner, and that growth has been consistent from our perspective. The opportunity that he had in Week 17 to deliver victory for us was a great experience for him

"We're extremely conformable with the overall trajectory of his career,Authentic Trae Waynes Jersey, (and) we're hopeful for what he's able to provide for us moving forward."

While the Steelers may have drafted Dobbs to be Big Ben's eventual successor, the team apparently does not want to rush him onto the field while being comfortable in Jones being the team's backup quarterback in 2017.

QUINCY -- Like most dirt-track racers, Vance Wilson has a short memory.

Wilson was helped from his car seven days earlier following a nasty crash in the sport mod feature.

rebounding to dominate another attempt at a sport mod main event. Wilson led all 18 feature laps,He put the week before in his rear-view mirror on Sunday, holding off Brandon Lennox from the drop of the green flag for an eventual .941-of-a-second victory.

44,Wilson, has been a regular at 8000 Broadway since 1995 and has enjoyed success in various disciplines of both the modified and late model divisions.

but I do love the late models,Authentic Joe Flaccos Jersey,"It's been a toss-up for me (between the two classes),Authentic Justin Tucker Jersey," Wilson said. "The biggest difference between the two divisions are the tires."

Wilson's lone track championship came at the wheel of an "A" modified in 2001,Authentic Eric Weddle Jersey, when he edged Sam Burgtorf for the title by 11 points.

Wilson drove a crate late model early this season,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, then took over the No. 28 ride of sport mod owner Chuck Ancell.

"Chuck deserves a lot of credit for getting this car put back together after last week,Jim Kelly Jersey," Wilson said. "I wasn't able to help him much."

the first year statistics were kept at the track. The only drivers who have won more main events in that span are Michael Long (11, Tony Dunker (50), Abe Huls (53), Mark Burgtorf (99),Sunday's feature victory was Wilson's second in a sport mod and 33rd overall in one kind of car or another since 1999, Steven DeLonjay (53), Hank DeLonjay (42) and Austen Becerra (34).

Dunker and Tanner Klingele. Dunker (193),Finishing behind Wilson and Lennox in the feature were Justin Ebbing, Ebbing (186) and Klingele (179) are the points leaders.

Michael Long in modifieds,Other feature winners Sunday night were Tommy Elston in the crate late models,Authentic Tevin Coleman Jersey, Daniel Fellows in sport compacts and Ben Waggoner in the 305 sprint cars.

Elston broke a tie for the crate late model points lead with Denny Woodworth by earning his third feature win of the season. Woodworth was second,Tevin Coleman Jersey, and Brendon Savage was third.

Elston withstood several late charges from Woodworth for his flag-to-flag victory.

"I just made my car a little wider,Joe Flaccos Jersey," Elston said of being able to hold off Woodworth.

Elston remains one of the biggest boosters of the more cost-efficient first-year crate class.

it will be great.",Justin Tucker Jersey,"This is going to be a savior (of the late model division),Eric Weddle Jersey," Elston said. "Not everyone is on board yet, but when everyone does

Elston now holds a 365-360 points lead over Woodworth. Savage (286) is third.

has led 53 consecutive main-event circuits.,Long stretched his current modified win streak to three, the 14th time in his career at Quincy Raceways he has won three or more consecutive main events. Long, who led all 20 feature laps

Kevin Blackburn was a distant 5.385 seconds behind Long. Shawn Deering was third.

Dave Wietholder (234), Deering (22 and Long (225) lead the modified points. Long missed the first week of points racing on April 9.

Fellows collected his third sport compact feature victory in as many appearances at the Bullring. Craig Bangert and Barry Taft rounded out the top three.

Bangert (225), Taft (224) and Brandon Lambert (212) are the points leaders.

Waggoner was an easy winner in the 305 sprint finale. Jerrod Schniderman and Ryan Jamison completed the podium finishers.

Latavius Murray already needed to sit out two games last season due to turf toe, then something was bothering him during the first Raiders-Broncos
game in Week 9.

You couldn’t tell by looking at him, but during Murray’s best game in a trying season he injured the ankle that would require arthroscopic surgery
right after the Vikings signed him to a three-year, $15 million deal in March.

Murray ran for 114 yards and three touchdowns despite injuring his right ankle against the vaunted Broncos defense. From then on he averaged fewer
than 3.0 yards per carry in four of the last seven games.

so I was really just trying to play through it and suck it up,“I thought it was a sprain or that’s what was communicated to me,” Murray said
I figured I’d get some rest,Wednesday. “At the end of the season, heal up and it’ll get better. But at that point it hadn’t and I wanted to get
it checked up. That’s when I found out I had a bigger problem and needed surgery.”

who has played 45 of 48 games in the last three seasons,But Murray, has been through this before. Having suffereda similar injury and rehab on his
left ankle as a rookie sixth-round pick in 2013 has given Murray some comfort as he transitionsfrom the Raiders to the Vikings.

” Murray said. “I’ve dealt with this rehab,Authentic Jarran Reed Jersey,“My rookie year I had the same injury on the other foot,Authentic C. J. Prosise Jersey, I’ve dealt with this surgery. I think that’s
because I’m feeling great,Authentic Nick Vannett Jersey,been a benefit for me, but I also knew what to expect. The rehab process has been really good.”

who is out of the walking boot and expects to be running unassisted again in about a week,Rees Odhiambo Jersey,Murray, said he’s not worried about a career setback due
having ran for all 2,to the operation,278 career yards and 20 touchdowns after the similar operation four years ago.

“There was nothing I was afraid of that I thought I’d have a setback from,” Murray said. “I knew it because I’ve had it before and I knew that
when I needed it before, it did nothing but benefit me and make me better. I’m just happy I figured out what it was and could get the problem fixed.

he’s attempting a return in half the time. In 2013,This time around, Murray underwent arthroscopic surgery on his ankle in August and was placed on
injured reserve before the season started. He said he made a full return about nine months later to the field when the Raiders offseason program began
in 2014.

Both Murray and the Vikings expect him to be ready by training camp, or about four months after this ankle surgery. The Vikings could use the 6-foot-3
if needed,veteran to ease rookie Dalvin Cook’s transition,Jarran Reed Jersey, and have all hands on deck with Jerick McKinnon to revive the league’s worst running
game from last season.

then obviously that’s when the real battling is going to come in,C. J. Prosise Jersey,Nick Vannett Jersey, preseason games,Authentic Rees Odhiambo Jersey,Authentic Frank Clark Jersey,“When it’s time for training camp,Frank Clark Jersey,” Murray said. “That’s when
everyone has to bring their best and separate themselves. I’m going to do everything I can like I have in the past to separate myself and I’m sure
those guys are going to do the same.”

New York Giants wide receiver Roger Lewis was arrested over the weekend for operating a vehicle while impaired in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

Lewis was pulled over driving a 2012 Audi at 4:16 a.m. Sunday by Reynoldsburg police. He was stopped for speeding and driving with tinted windows.
According to reports, police smelled marijuana and noticed signs of intoxication. The police report also stated that Lewis was possibly using alcohol
and 0.2 grams of marijuana were found in his car.

Lewis refused to take a Breathalyzer test and taken into custody around 5 a.m. He was released his own recognizance and was at the Giants’ practice
facility in East Rutherford, New Jersey for Monday’s session of organized team activities (OTAs). He is scheduled to appear before a Municipal Court
judge on Wednesday.

A Giants spokesperson said Monday the team is aware of the situation.

Lewis signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent out of Bowling Green in 2016. In high school, Lewis was a star at Pickerington (Ohio) Central
High School who initially committed to play his college ball at Ohio State.

During his senior year, he was arrested on two counts of rape. It was alleged Lewis raped a classmate in the basement of another classmate’s home in
2011. The second charge accused him of raping the same classmate in the back seat of her car in January,Authentic DeVante Parker Jersey,December,Authentic Jordan Phillip Jersey, 2012.

Lewis was acquitted of one charge of rape and the jury deadlocked on the second charge,Laquon Treadwell Jersey, resulting in a mistrial. In order to avoid a re-trial,Mackensie Alexander Jersey, Lewis
pled guilty to making false statements to police and received three years of probation. The guilty plea to making false statements to police dismissed
the rape charges.

Instead of playing for the Buckeyes on Saturday afternoons, a post high school, Lewis went to Jireh Preparatory Academy, college prep institution in
Matthews, North Carolina, before playing at Bowling Green.

Lewis caught seven passes for 97 yards and two touchdowns (including the 300th career touchdown for quarterback Eli Manning) in 2016. He is fairly
deep on the receivers’ depth chart behind Odell Beckham Jr., Sterling Shepard, Brandon Marshall,DeVante Parker Jersey,Jordan Phillip Jersey, and potentially Tavarres King. He is expected to be
in a battle with King,Authentic Laquon Treadwell Jersey,Authentic Mackensie Alexander Jersey,Authentic Trae Waynes Jersey, undrafted free agent Travis Rudolph,Trae Waynes Jersey, and practice squad receiver Darius Powe for a roster spot.

Lewis will be subject to potential discipline under the league’s personal conduct policy once his case is decided in the courts. He may be fined,
suspended, or both.

EAST RUTHERFORD,Josh Doctson Jersey, N.J. (AP) -- Odell Beckham Jr. says his decision to skip voluntary workouts had nothing to do with his contract. The New York Giants star receiver simply wanted to train on his own,Su'a Cravens Jersey, reflect on life and take time to ''grow and mature.''

40-minute workout and dropped one deep ball.,Authentic Nate Sudfeld Jersey,The three-time Pro Bowl receiver joined teammates Tuesday for the start of a mandatory three-day minicamp. He saw limited action in the 1-hour

From the time he hit the field,Brandon Scherff Jersey, photographers and video crews. He was relaxed after practice and hedged several times when asked about his contract., it seemed his every move was studied by reporters

Beckham is one of the NFL's top receivers and he will earn $1.8 million in this his fourth season, much less than some receivers who are far less productive. The Giants picked up the option on his fifth year for $8.4 million in 2018.

so that was never in my mind to: 'I'm not going to go to OTAs to get a new contract,''I have seen a holdout and all that stuff and I have really never seen it work,''' Beckham said. ''I don't really think that proves a point in my opinion.

really important,''So I was out there (on the West Coast) really taking the time for myself to reflect on life and values and what's really,'' he said. ''Like I said to grow and mature.''

General manager Jerry Reese questioned Beckham's maturity after the Giants (11-6) lost 38-13 in Green Bay in an NFC wild-card game.

There was good reason for that. Beckham took an ill-advised one-day vacation to Florida in the week leading to the Giants' first playoff game since 2011. He played poorly in the and afterward punched a hole in a wall near the locker room.

The warning from Reese led many to believe Beckham would toe the line this season. But his absence from the OTAs and his decision to stay on the West Coast - where he occasionally worked with Hall of Famer Cris Carter - left many wondering about the team's leading receiver in each of his three seasons.

Beckham said he reflected on how last season ended.

''It's like LeBron losing the (NBA) Finals,Authentic Josh Doctson Jersey,Authentic Su'a Cravens Jersey,Authentic Kendall Fuller Jersey,'' Beckham said. ''You look back on it and see what you could have done better and how you could have handled the situation better or whatever the case may be. It's all about life. It's a learning process and you just have to take it with a grain of salt and grow from it. That's what I have been doing.''

Beckham said his relationship with Reese has not changed,Kendall Fuller Jersey,Nate Sudfeld Jersey, adding that his goal is to mature every day. He also noted he has added a couple of gray hairs.

When told co-owner John Mara wants him to be a Giant for life,Authentic Brandon Scherff Jersey, Beckham seemed happy.

''I think we are on the same page there,'' he said.

Coach Ben McAdoo said it was great to have Beckham back.

''He didn't miss a beat when he came in,'' McAdoo said. ''He looks in good condition.''

Quarterback Eli Manning didn't think that Beckham missed much by skipping the OTAs nor did he think his absence was a distraction.

'' said Manning,''He'll be fine, who talked and texted with Beckham in the offseason. ''He'll know what he is doing. He'll be ready to do.''

who earned second-team All Pro honors last season after signing a five-year $85 million contract. He also skipped the OTAs,Joining Beckham at the minicamp was defensive end Olivier Vernon, noting he has been training on his own since his days with the Dolphins in Miami.

NOTES: McAdoo sported a new slicked back hairdo. ''Got to keep you all on your toes,'' McAdoo said. ... DE Owa Odighizuwa has been excused from the minicamp. The 2015 third-round draft pick is considering whether he wants to keep playing. ... CB Eli Apple and S Darian Thompson were ill Tuesday and did not work out. Starting G Justin Pugh was limited.

Kendall Fuller was drafted by the Redskins with high expectations.

However, Fuller has suffered some injuries that have prevented him from displaying his true potential so far.

Before the 2015 season at Virginia Tech,Authentic Arik Armstead Jersey, Fuller tore the meniscus in his right knee during preseason camp. After just three games,Authentic Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, Fuller elected to have it repaired and missed the rest of the season.

Following that, Fuller decided to forgo his senior year and declared for the NFL Draft. The 22-year old cornerback was selected by Washington in the third round (84th overall) of the 2016 draft.

At first,Eli Harold Jersey, the Redskins were patient with Fuller's recovery process and did not want to rush him back onto the field. But after many defensive backs suffered injuries,Tyler Lockett Jersey, Fuller was forced into heavy action,Germain Ifedi Jersey, probably earlier than he or the team would have liked.

In 13 games, Fuller's overall performance was often underwhelming. He recorded 42 total tackles, deflected just two passes and struggled to defend slot receivers.

This season, though, should be different.

"Kendall Fuller is back, he's healthy right now, that's the biggest difference you'll see with him," Redskins defensive backs coach Torrian Gray said Tuesday at the team's minicamp.

Gray and Kendall Fuller have a history together,Arik Armstead Jersey,Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, in fact.

Gray was defensive backs coach at Virginia Tech from 2006-2012, where he and Fuller eventually crossed paths.

"He came in as a freshman and he was big time right away,Authentic Eli Harold Jersey," Gray said. "You could see that he was a special player and unfortunately he had the injury at Virginia Tech."

Out of all of the defensive backs in OTAs,Authentic Tyler Lockett Jersey, Gray has specifically kept his eye on Fuller,Authentic Germain Ifedi Jersey, knowing the potential he has.

"I'd say Kendall has been the one guy that has really impressed me because, like I said, the guy I've seen on film last year and the guy that I'm seeing right now is a lot different of a player," Gray said.

With Josh Norman and Bashaud Breeland being the top corners, the competition for the slot cornerback position is wide open, and Fuller could make a run at it.

Head coach Jay Gruden can also see a key difference in Fuller compared to last season.

"Talking to him yesterday or today, I think he feels a lot better in where he is physically," Gruden said. "I think this is he feels like his strength is back. He's got a little bit more speed and quickness and I think you'll see a better player."

The Redskins defense allowed the eighth-most passing yards per game in the 2016 season. That means the emergence of Kendall Fuller can't come soon enough.

We might not know yet who will be throwing the passes,Authentic Eric Weddle Jersey, but the Cleveland Browns receiving corps looks to be one of the NFL’s best in one key area: drops.

The Browns ranked pretty well in 2016 in drops by the receivers. According to Sporting Charts, Cleveland tied with Carolina at No. 11 in fewest percentage of dropped passes at 3.8. Browns receivers dropped 21 of their 558 total targets.

Kenny Britt,However,Tevin Coleman Jersey, both with four. They’re both gone. Pryor’s replacement,Joe Flaccos Jersey, 2017 looks to be even better in this regard. Two of the three players who had the most drops for the 2016 Browns were Gary Barnidge and Terrelle Pryor, had three drops on 111 targets (2.7 percent) with the Rams.

the first-round rookie tight end who will replace Barnidge as the primary receiving TE. He had some drop issues at Miami and during the NFL Scouting Combine,A lot depends on David Njoku, though he’s not shown any problems during OTAs.

especially given the contrasting velocity from Cody Kessler to Brock Osweiler. That would show more with the shorter throws,Authentic Tevin Coleman Jersey,Authentic Joe Flaccos Jersey,Authentic Justin Tucker Jersey,Having just one QB throwing the ball can only help,Justin Tucker Jersey,Eric Weddle Jersey, which impacts the running backs and tight ends.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Max Scherzer struck out 10 over eight masterful innings to reach double digits for the fifth straight start and limited the Mets to four hits, leading the Washington Nationals over New York 7-2 on Friday night.

Matt Wieters and Michael A. Taylor hit consecutive homers starting the third inning against Steven Matz (1-1). Anthony Rendon added a two-run homer in the sixth and had three RBIs, including a run-scoring single in the eighth, Bryce Harper finished with three hits, as the Nationals improved to 5-0 at Citi Field this year.

Scherzer (8-4) won for the fourth time in five starts, starting 26 of 29 batters with strikes. He never threw more than 16 pitches in an inning until the eighth,Authentic Jarrad Davis Jersey, ending that one by fanning Yoenis Cespedes in an 11-pitch at-bat. Scherzer walked two and threw 118 pitches,Authentic Teez Tabor Jersey, his most since May 11 last year,Kenny Golladay Jersey, but got defensive help when Washington's infield turned three double plays behind him.

Jose Reyes led off the eighth with his first home run since May 1,Brad Kaaya Jersey, a drive into the right-field second deck,Authentic Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey, and pinch-hitter Curtis Granderson followed with a flyout to the warning track.

Scherzer, reached double digits in strikeouts for the eighth time this season and the 57th time in his big league career, the reigning NL Cy Young Award winner, and he allowed four hits or fewer for the 10th time in 14 starts. Jay Bruce led off the ninth against Shawn Kelley with his 18th homer.

New York, which dropped 10 1/2 games behind the NL East-leading Nationals, was starting a stretch in which it faces Stephen Strasburg on Saturday and the Los Angeles Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw on Monday.

Making his second start since recovering from left elbow inflammation, Matz allowed four runs and eight hits in seven innings with four strikeouts and no walks. In his return from the disabled list, he won at Atlanta last weekend.

Matz retired his first six batters - matching the most by a Mets starter this season - before Wieters sent a sinker into the center-field seats. Taylor drove an opposite-field drive over the right-field wall three pitches later, the sixth back-to-back homers for the Nationals this year.

Rendon doubled the lead in the sixth with another opposite-field drive to right, giving Harper 51 RBIs and Zimmerman 52,Jarrad Davis Jersey,Teez Tabor Jersey, his 12th home run this season and the NL-leading 103rd for the Nationals. Harper and Ryan Zimmerman hit run-scoring singles against Fernando Salas in a three-run eighth, and Rendon was walked with the bases loaded by Neil Ramirez.

Daniel Murphy doubled in the sixth and has reached in all 27 games he's played against the Mets,Authentic Kenny Golladay Jersey, a triple,Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey,Authentic Brad Kaaya Jersey, hitting .393 (42 for 107) with eight doubles, eight homers and 28 RBIs.

Nationals: LHP Sammy Solis, began a rehab assignment at Triple-A Syracuse on Thursday and pitched one inning against visiting Pawtucket, on the DL since April 19 with inflammation in his pitching elbow, allowing a home run to Rusney Castillo leading off the first. Solis then got three groundouts around a walk.

Mets: RHP Matt Harvey (stress injury to the scapula bone in his pitching shoulder) and OF Juan Lagares (broken left thumb) were put on the 10-day DL. New York recalled INF Matt Reynolds and OF Brandon Nimmo from Triple-A Las Vegas.

Nationals: Strasburg (7-2) has allowed more than three earned runs in just two of 13 starts.

Mets: RHP Seth Lugo (1-0) makes his second start of the season after recovering from inflammation in his pitching elbow. He allowed one run and six hits over seven innings at Atlanta last Sunday.
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: