[Logo] FantasticX Support - FantasticX Support
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
7 Steps to Manifest Your Intentions  XML
Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
rojaagima

We all want to manifest things in our lives. We set our intentions on what we want and we wait and think that the Law of Attraction is not working. The Law of Attraction is a universal law and it is fail proof. So we have to ask ourselves, what are The Instant Switch review we doing that is keeping us from getting what we really want. Setting our intentions is the easy part, but what are our thoughts and words telling the universe?

Do we continue to trust that we will truly get what we want or do we start to get negative when we don't see it happening right away? If you are like us, we clearly and boldly set our intentions on what we want but when we don't see any movement happening right away, we start to question and let our ego get the best of us thinking that its not meant to be or that we won't be good at it or that we don't deserve it.

I have been in the process of starting my own business. I am http://theinstantswitchpdfreview.com/ full force ahead and setting my intentions on how much money I want to generate or how big the business is going to be. Then within the next day or so, I start letting my thoughts creep in to "what if it doesn't succeed?" or "what if I can't make enough money?" or "why would people want to go with MY Company?" Those thoughts represent doubt and a lack of faith and are determining my new intentions, which are failure.

Forum Index » FantasticX SDK Support
Go to: